1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Interarms PPK

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by CampingJosh, Oct 20, 2007.

1. CampingJosh

CampingJosh Moderator

One of the gun shops here has a PPK from Interarms (.380) with an extra mag for $400. It looks like it's in pretty good shape. I really wasn't looking for one, and I don't have the money for it anyway, but I was really just wondering if that's a decent price or if they're usually less than that.
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2008
  2. delta13soultaker

delta13soultaker New Member

Think I paid close to $600 for my S&W PPK/S
  3. Oneida Steve

Oneida Steve Active Member

$400? Decent price.

Is the gun a PPK or the more common PPK/S?
  4. USMC-03

USMC-03 New Member

Peoples Republic of the Pacific Northwest
    Eighteen years ago I paid just shy of $400 for my Walther/Interarms stainless PPK in .380. It's been my primary ccw pistol ever since.
    I chose the PPK over a Johnson Rifle for the same price. Looking at the price of Johnson's now I picked wrong...
  5. Pat Hurley

Pat Hurley Former Guest

I just checked my old receipt. Back in the year 2000, I paid $365.00 for my Interarms stainless PPK/S in .380.

Prevailing wisdom is that the Interarms iteration is superior to that of the exaggerated beavertail version of S&W.

I say, no gun collection is complete without the Walther/James Bond standard. Negotiate hard, but buy it!
  6. CampingJosh

CampingJosh Moderator

It is a PPK, not a PPK/S. And $400 is the price on the tag, so it wouldn't really be that much.