Interesting Irony?

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jedwil, Sep 16, 2009.

1. jedwil

jedwil Well-Known Member Supporting Member

2. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Interesting that gov't agencies begin stocking up on weapons AFTER the general public has been buying record numbers of firearms. Such strange timing. Meh, it must be a coincidence. Oh wait, I don't believe in coincidence. I'm almost afraid to think about how many of those weapons will end up being used AGAINST us.
  3. 308 at my gate

308 at my gate New Member

I do not agree with the article when it states that gun owners for now have nothing to fear. Now is the time to get what you want while it is still available. This administration is anti gun and will do something. Sounds like a dumbing down for gun owners so that Obama can sneak something through. So much for the money going to increase the amount of police on the streets. Let me see I want a new computer and a gun so lets use the stimulus money.
  4. kingchip

kingchip New Member

Being the optimist, I wonder how many may turn on the guv when SHTF?
  5. OBrien

OBrien New Member

I like the way you think. Optimism is a good thing to have.