Interesting observation about our fireamrs culture and NASCAR. A visit to Sears.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Remington597, Sep 4, 2004.

1. Remington597

Remington597 Former Guest

I would like to share an observation about something I observed at Sears today. This morning, I was doing the final finishing touches on my hurricane prep with purchasing addittional pad locks for a few rifle cases that don't go in the safes. These are ones that have regular use.
    I stumbled accross a nice 63 piece Craftsman tool set on sale. I already have the 198 piece set at home, but I figured the 63 piece set would be nice to have in the back of the truck. (Nissan Frontier). I have a Mitsubishi Eclipse for every day use and a Nissan Frontier for off road and tactical use. So I get home and I open the tool set up and its got all kinds of official NASCAR promo stuff in it, including pictures of NASCARS with Craftsman logos on them, and I am thinking to myself that I can't remember seeing a Remington, Ruger, and a Winchester logo on a NASCAR. I don't understand it, we are the perfect demographic. Southerners are more NASCAR oriented, we are more 2nd ammendment oriented, our states have better gun laws and we are the perfect demographic target group for NASCAR ads and for ATVs, etc. I see ATV ads in Guns and Ammo from Honda and POLARIS and Yamaha, and here is the thing, what about SKOAL and KOPENHAGEN, they are on there, and we are again the perfect target group, and again, those who ride ATVs , watch NASCAR, and chew tobacco , also buy more guns and accessories for firearms, so what gives?
    Has Remington, Ruger, Winchester, and other firearms makers been completley intimidated and bolshevised by the communists and other subversive elements like the Violence Policy Center, the Brady Bunch, and the The Million Moron March? Have they completely caved in? I don't get it, its perfect advertising for our demographic and marketing groups. , or is it that I don't watch enough NASCAR and there are Remington and Winchester cars that I have not seen, or even accessories makers like BirchWood Casey or BSA/Burris, Simmons, Hopps, etc. If I was in charge of advertising for these people, I would fight to the death to excersise my rights of commerce, or is it that NASCAR has caved in to the enemy on this, if I am wrong, then I sincerely apologize, If I am not, then NASCAR will be added to the ENEMY list of bolsheviks and subversives who have caved in. I know what your thinking: "Then what on earth are you doing at Sears young man??!!!???", You have a point, Sears caved in, but I only buy Craftsman and I am hoping I am supporting US jobs, but they are probably made by slave labor in China or Malaysia. You know , I tell you this, I just can't win these days. Everybody is caving in to the enemy. I still like my Craftsman tools though, and I have found none better for service/ warranty, /durability. I hope I don't sound like a hypocrite, but pretty soon we'll run out of places to buy things, because everybody will be caving in to the enemy and it will make it hard for me to stay ideologically consistent, in the meantime, I pray to the Lord Jesus Christ for guidance. I am really trying to do the right thing here, but when I hear that Walmart will stop selling firearms/ammo in Mexifornia and other states, because of these degenerate communists, then I get very sad. I also want to slap those girliemen bolsheviks in the Sacramento who are responsible for outlawing the Walther P22 and the KelTec P32 in Mexifornia. I have written to Kel Tec and Walther advising them to sue the state of Mexifornia for losses and damages for violating the Constitution by forming treaties with other states by subverting free commerce with cross state missinterpretation of CCW reciprocity and outright denial. Mexifornia (Kalifornia, or whatever fruit and nut land it is now) has cesseded from the union as far as I am concerned. I hope Arnold can bring it back. In the meantime, I look forward to people's feedback on this.

Brian
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2004
  2. dcon12

dcon12 Active Member Supporting Member

Remington is a proud sponser of nascar. Don
  3. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

WRT Remington, Remy, look at this from Remington's Website and the links thereon:

Remington Racing
  4. Roughrdr

Roughrdr New Member

New Craftsman tools now are made from Chinese metals. Not nearly as good as the old tools. I haven't bought a new one in ages, just most of mine from swap meets/flea markets.
  5. Remington597

Remington597 Former Guest

Thank God !, I knew Remington was alright in my book!!!!
    Marlin:/ dcon12/: Is that all, just Remington? Not Winchester, or anybody else? Ruger? Marlin? etc?

Also, too bad about Craftsman being made from Chinese steel. That really sucks! :( :mad: