Interesting take on missile

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by armedandsafe, Nov 16, 2010.

1. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

http://polymontana.com/2010/11/16/cash-another-government-cover-up-will-it-ever-end/
    Pops
  2. Jeff Midguard

Jeff Midguard New Member

I'm glad somebody was able to keep this issue alive. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to tell a missile launch from a jet contrail, but aparently, you won't be taken seriously unless you can show some kind of credentials to that effect.
    I am disturbed by the number of people that were willing to dismiss this as soon as any doubt was raised as to what really happened. As the author stetes, NORAD knew immediately what happened, and the president knew within minutes. Pretending nothing happened won't make it any less of a threat.
  3. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

But what about all those reports about it being big bird from sesime st who ate mexican and had a big fiery poop?:rolleyes:
  4. ofitg

ofitg New Member

Your "cruise missile" theory sounds as good as any other theory I've heard.... and I would note, the un-edited version of Layvas's video is still unavailable.
  5. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

My first thought was to China.

My first rationale as to why China would do this is due to our current policy of monetizing our debt. Hell, we lied to them and then raided the bank to pay for candy canes and 6 packs.

I'm glad this author seems to agree but it's scary as hell. I don't think people realize the economic warfare that's going on in the name of globalization. This economic warfare could lead to military warfare in short order. The globalists are winning this fight... :eek:

Why don't we emphasize economics education in public schools any more? Many people may be asking that question soon... :eek:
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2010
  6. 22shot

22shot New Member

The "Ballon Boy" media coverage comes to mind here; but I gotta admit: those contrials looked pretty thick; and not very much like any aircraft "trails" I've seen.
    Atmospheric conditions?
  7. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

Very interesting Pops.

The General seems well qualified to assess the matter, and he raises some legitimate questions.

The bottom line to me it seems, is that we are so busy patrolling the rest of the world, that we've forgotten our own coastlines.:mad: Why is it that 'Homeland Security' only involves airports?

The cover-up is pretty obvious, and as the General stated, we ain't as dumb as the gov would like to think.

It's clear to me that the current potUS is in WAY over his head. If he addresses the issue at this point, he's history. Too many 'Why Mr president' questions with no plausible answers.

I'm quite sure that he really does think it's no big deal. In his mind, all he has to do is talk and the throngs will agree with him. He's completely delusional.
    If he's not, he should be held in dereliction of duty.
  8. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

Bob, is he in way over his head or is his administration's monetary policy meant to provoke this type of reaction?...

They're NOT this stupid. You're telling me that the best economists, historians and war strategists cannot predict retaliation for hostile monetary policy toward the nation's largest creditor?

Really?... :confused:

Let's say that it's inevitable that the bank is foreclosing on my house and so I remove all the toilets and siding before painting graffiti on the inside and out. Oh yeah, I also let a pack of 10 dogs live in there without letting them out for weeks at a time before foreclosure proceedings. Do you think the bank would come after me? Hell yeah they would, for damaging their property and decreasing their investment return value! Welcome to US/China monetary relations! :eek:
  9. 22shot

22shot New Member

A note on the prez..

This train was already roaring down those set tracks into oblivion before he was elected to take control of it. Key word being control.
    I voted for Bush (Dubya; Bubba: etc, as some called him) twice; and that trains' speed increased.
  10. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

Pony, you just confused the heck out of me.
  11. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

Sorry Bob, I just don't think he's in way over his head. I think he's a puppet who's meant to provoke this reaction from China. He's using our monetary policy to do it through inflationary tactics. The author above even cites US/China monetary policy as a reason that he believes China might be involved in the " missile launch".

See my looooong response to another thread here for more of my bantering on US/China monetary policy disputes... :)
  12. Jeff Midguard

Jeff Midguard New Member

Now the train's going downhill, towards a sharb bend with a steep dropoff
    on the side and Obama's shoveling the coal as fast as he can.
  13. Jeff Midguard

Jeff Midguard New Member

Just more disinformation to cloud the issue and confuse the masses of stoopid people, along with an alien invasion, ICBM launch, clouds, contrails, optical illusions...