International criminals must be excused

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by armedandsafe, Nov 4, 2003.

1. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

http://www.billingsgazette.com/index.php?display=rednews/2003/11/03/build/world/47-foxvisit.inc

Mexican president lays out demands for immigration reform before U.S. visit

Associated Press

MEXICO CITY — President Vicente Fox said Monday that Mexico wanted work visas, legalization and family reunification for undocumented migrants, but stopped short of calling for U.S. citizenship for them.

Speaking to reporters on the eve of his Nov. 4-6 visit to Texas, New Mexico and Arizona, Fox said immigration issues will be on the agenda of his visit, but that trade and economic issues will also be discussed.

"The points we want to address are the need for documents for those (migrants) who are already there" in the United States, Fox said.

"We need for the families of those who already are there to be able to get together their relatives … and organize a flow of people who go each year for temporary work, or permanent work, without the need to become U.S. citizens."

"That (citizenship) is not something we are asking for," Fox said.

Asked when he thought immigration reform could be realized, Fox said "I don’t think we should build expectations beyond reality. We’ve just come through months in which there wasn’t any progress at all.

"Fortunately, we are back at the negotiating table with the government of President Bush."

Asked his opinion on recently elected California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger, Fox had trouble pronouncing the name of the Austrian-born actor, but said he hoped they would be able to get along.

"We haven’t taken a position one way or the other," Fox said. "We hope to be able to work on the relationship."

Schwarzenegger has opposed the granting of drivers’ licenses to undocumented migrants, a stance viewed in Mexico as anti-immigrant.

"We’re sure we’ll able to work hand in hand with the new administration (in California), just as we did before with Gov. (Gray) Davis," Fox said. "We are certainly going to watch closely to see that the human rights and labor rights of immigrants are respected in California."

Fox has come under pressure from Mexico’s Congress to use his upcoming trip to publicly denounce perceived abuses of migrants, such as the arrest of dozens of undocumented cleaning workers at Wal-Mart stores in October.

But Fox said he prefers a friendlier approach that strives for "concrete solutions in some specific areas, while we continue to work on the big issues."

"When we have to protest, we protest; when we have to demand, we demand; and when we have to denounce, we denounce," Fox said. "When we seek to work together to build a constructive solution and analysis, that is the most important route."

Copyright © 2003 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
  2. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

Who the 7-7-3-4 does that stupid @$$ think he is? Trying to tell us what to do?

I won't say exactly what I'm thinking as I don't want to be banned.
  3. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

Now that's some funny sheet! That Fox feller ought to try doing the same in the country that he's actually president of.
  4. ibtrukn

ibtrukn New Member

A Fox in the henhouse? These people need to be made to understand that the KEYWORD in illegal immigrant is ILLEGAL.These border jumpers are not supposed to be here.........period. All the politicians see is another vote if they "stroke" them and give into their every demand. U folks out west do not have a lockup on this kind of crap. Here in N.J. the latino community is very upset because the moter vehicle driver's manual is not written in spanish, only AMERICAN. Unbelievably all N.J. road signs are in AMERICAN! HELLO??:cool:
  5. Shizamus

Shizamus New Member

we do not call it that anymore, the new term is :

'Undocumented Resident'.
  6. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

Any way you put it, no matter the definition, doesn't change the fact that each and every one of them should be DEPORTED, INSTANTA!

If Fox were running his country as he should, they wouldn't be trying to get out at our expense.

If our country were being run as it should, they'd never get in or stay to begin with.
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2003
  7. ibtrukn

ibtrukn New Member

Shiz, U call it what U want. IB NOT PC, in case U hadn't noticed.
    Never was, never will B. Without the 2nd, what good is the 1st?:cool:

I could expound for at least 17 seconds on ways to cure this
    foreign invasion, but who will listen? My congressional reps? I don't think so. Too busy counting possible votes for the next election. They ALL seem to be cut from the same cloth: "I will change things". Yeah, rite! I will move the" jing" from their pockets to mine, just give me the chance.
  8. Shizamus

Shizamus New Member

I was only repeating what I heard

our gooberment call it . ;)
  9. ibtrukn

ibtrukn New Member

Shiz, U B rite as rain on that, alzo Marlin!!!!!:cool: