International Gun Registry...wonderful

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by dark_falcon27, Jun 26, 2009.

1. dark_falcon27

dark_falcon27 New Member

2. alhefner

alhefner New Member

Yep! That treaty, if ratified, would create a national firearm registry as well as make many other firearms related things illegal. Reloading your own ammo would be illegal unless you submit to strict government monitoring. Private transfer of firearms would be illegal except through a registered and licensed dealer. Purchase of ammo would be tracked.

This treaty is an end run against the Second Amendment. Every politician who even whispers support for it should be tossed out on his/her/its ear!
  3. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

When are we going to collectively say "enough is enough"? I've already said it personally but when are we going to really be doing something about these outrages? There is no political solution. The political system in this country is out of control....broken. This is not a time for us to join in the old fashioned political wrangling between democrats and republicans. It IS time for the people to assert THEIR authority and make every effort to preserve the constitution and our way of life. Obama and the liberal congress are not just political adversaries...they are communist infiltrators...enemies of liberty and all that this nation has stood for.

I've said it before.."I once fought a shooting war against those who were less a threat to our way of life than Obama and company". I'll do it again if I have to...and it kinda looks like we will have to.
  4. SaddleSarge

SaddleSarge New Member

Stand by. They're going to try and squeeze so much crap through between now and 2010. They know the people are getting sick of it and bozo is going to be a lame duck after 2010 when he loses both houses.
  5. islenos

islenos New Member

Anyone know where one might find a 55gal barrel of cosmoline?:eek:
  6. Southern Boy

Southern Boy New Member

Your correct Running on... If i stand up and refuse to get permission from big brother to reload ammo, or comply with a regestry requirement, i will be in jail. If we ALL refuse,what can they do. It will take all of us, and many others to protect our Liberties. if you just stay out of it to protect your self, or comply with 2nd amendment restrictions, you are the enemy every bit as much as those who would impose such controlls. Time to choose your side.
  7. graehaven

graehaven Well-Known Member

I'm afraid that it's simply too late to stop it - even with a forceful uprising. I pray to God it doesn't come to that, because we'd all lose. There's not enough moral fiber left in the typical "American" to rebuild our Republic after an internal war - which is what would happen. Very sad. Our political process is dead. And very soon, there may be a lot of physical carnage to follow the economic and unemployment carnage.

Time to supply UP and bunker DOWN.
  8. Hardballer

Hardballer New Member

The time will come no matter what. We the people are just not suffering enough to light a fire yet.

There are those who will stab us in the back. Some will be a shock. Just like the recent back stabbings by our elected representatives.

Lance (NJ) 202-225-5361

Lobiondo (NJ) 202-225-6572

Chris Smith (NJ) 202-225-3765

Bono Mack (CA) 202-225-5330

Castle (DE) 202-225-4165

Kirk (IL) 202-225-4835

McHugh (NY) 202-225-4611

Reichart (WA) 202-225-7761

Lamar Alexander (R-TN)

Susan Collins(R-ME)

Judd Gregg (R-NH)

Orrin Hatch (R-UT)

Richard Lugar (R-IN)

Mel Martinez (R-FL)

Olympia Snowe (R-ME)

George Voinovich (R-OH)

Conyers

These people took your rights away by going directly against your explicit wishes and joining with the Obysmal. What are you going to do about that.

No truer words have ever been spoken.