1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

International Pistol Shooting

Discussion in 'Competition Shooting Forum' started by Texas Flyer, Jan 7, 2005.

1. Texas Flyer

Texas Flyer New Member

Hope I can find some help here. I am in Houston, Texas ans looking for a shooting coach. I am trying to get started in international air pistol, and rapid fire pistol shooting. Any suggestions? I have tried web searches and came up with nothing. Thanks for any suggestions.
  2. SouthernMoss

SouthernMoss *Admin Tech Staff*

Welcome to TFF, Texas Flyer. I'm not familiar with the Houston area, so I'm afraid I'm not much help. But hopefully someone will soon be along that can offer some suggestions.

In the meantime, hang around and check out all our forums, and make yourself at home. :)
  3. 3gunner

3gunner New Member

I'm not familiar with international air pistol but if you log onto IDPA's web site ( IDPA.com )they have a link for affiliated clubs in your area. If nothing else comes available maybe someone at a local club in your area could point you in the right direction. Good luck.
  4. pickenup

pickenup Active Member

Don't know if it will help, but you might check with these guys, click HERE. On the left side go to "Sporting Activity" then go to "Competitions" then "Pistol and Air Gun" then "2004 Air Pistol Results" Don't know much about it, but if they have "results" then they must do air guns in Texas.

What kind of pistol are you talking about with the "rapid fire pistol shooting?" Air guns or regular?
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2005
  5. Shooter45

Shooter45 *Administrator* Staff Member