1. 38 special

38 special New Member

Has anyone heard about this interpole(spelling)? I heard on a conservative talk show that Obama by executive order created or aproved this interpole which is supposedly a UN force that can come in to the US and "keep order" without following our Constitution?? What's up with that and do you know any more about it??
  2. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Re: Iterpole???

Interpol is the enforcement arm of the International Criminal Court. Back in the 80s, Reagan signed an executive order allowing Interpol some aspects of something similar to dipolmatic immunity, but they were still bound by US law and by the Constitution while operating on US soil, i..e, they had to have a warrant to conduct a search, they could not conduct questioning without an attorney present, etc. Obama recently signed an EO allowing Interpol complete diplomatic immunity and allowing them to operate outside the autority of the Constitution, i.e., warrentless searches, etc. And there is nothing that any US citizen can do about it. Interpol can now violate our rights and we have absolutely no recourse. The FBI cannot even intervene in an Interpol investigation now.
  3. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

Re: Iterpole???

Oh yes we do have recourse. I don't know about you but anyone offering to search my house outside the rights guaranteed to me in the 4th Amendment is subject to be treated as an intruder. :mad:
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2010
  4. sweetokole

sweetokole New Member

To me this is very Scaaaaaaawy

I am NOT talking about REPUBLICAN or DEMOCRAT,, I am talking about a Rouge man called "our President"

Subject: U.S. placed under Interpol authority and jurisdiction by Presidential Fiat

Read it directly on the White House.gov website.

I'm sending the #2 e-mail on this with the White House website as a link,, READ IT

Read and Weep For Your Country . . .

The White House
    Office of the Press Secretary

For Immediate Release

December 17, 2009
    Executive Order -- Amending Executive Order 12425

EXECUTIVE ORDER
    - - - - - - -
    AMENDING EXECUTIVE ORDER 12425 DESIGNATING INTERPOL
    AS A PUBLIC INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION ENTITLED TO
    ENJOY CERTAIN PRIVILEGES, EXEMPTIONS, AND IMMUNITIES
    By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including section 1 of the International Organizations Immunities Act (22 U.S.C. 288), and in order to extend the appropriate privileges, exemptions, and immunities to the International Criminal Police Organization (INTERPOL), it is hereby ordered that Executive Order 12425 of June 16, 1983, as amended, is further amended by deleting from the first sentence the words "except those provided by Section 2(c), Section 3, Section 4, Section 5, and Section 6 of that Act" and the semicolon that immediately precedes them.

BARACK OBAMA
    THE WHITE HOUSE,
    December 16, 2009.
    In the dead of night on December 17, 2009, President Barack Hussein Obama placed the United States of America under the authority of the international police organization known as INTERPOL, granting the organization full immunity to operate within the United States.

Last Thursday, December 17, 2009, The White House released an Executive Order "Amending Executive Order 12425." It grants INTERPOL (International Criminal Police Organization) a new level of full diplomatic immunity afforded to foreign embassies and select other "International Organizations" as set forth in the United States International Organizations Immunities Act of 1945.

By removing language from President Reagan's 1983 Executive Order 12425, this international law enforcement body now operates - now operates - on American soil beyond the reach of our own top law enforcement arm, the FBI, and is immune from Freedom Of Information Act (FOIA) requests.

What, exactly does this mean? It means that INTERPOL now has the full authority to conduct investigations and other law enforcement activities on U.S. soil, with full immunity from U.S. laws such as the Freedom of Information Act and with complete independence from oversight from the FBI.

In short, a global law enforcement entity now has full law-enforcement authority in the U.S. without any check on its power afforded by U.S. law and U.S. law enforcement agencies.

A bit of background is in order here, and Hot Air provides it:

During his presidency, Ronald Reagan granted the global police agency Interpol the status of diplomatic personnel in order to engage more constructively on international law enforcement. In Executive Order 12425, Reagan made two exceptions to that status. The first had to do with taxation, but the second was to make sure that Interpol had the same accountability for its actions as American law enforcement — namely, they had to produce records when demanded by courts and could not have immunity for their actions.
    Barack Obama unexpectedly revoked those exceptions in a change to EO 12425 last (week)...

Thus, Interpol now can conduct its operations on U.S. soil with ZERO accountability to anyone in this country.

And you beginning to understand now just what the 'end game' is on the part of those who are currently running the U.S. Government?

Let's go a step further in fleshing out exactly what this means in practical terms. It gets ugly...and scary. Again, from ThreatsWatch:

Section 2c of the United States International Organizations Immunities Act is the crucial piece.

Property and assets of international organizations, wherever located and by whomsoever held, shall be immune from search, unless such immunity be expressly waived, and from confiscation. The archives of international organizations shall be inviolable. (Emphasis added.)

Inviolable archives means INTERPOL records are beyond US citizens' Freedom of Information Act requests and from American legal or investigative discovery ("unless such immunity be expressly waived.")
    Property and assets being immune from search and confiscation means precisely that. Wherever they may be in the United States. This could conceivably include human assets - Americans arrested on our soil by INTERPOL officers.

Why would INTERPOL be arresting American citizens on our own soil, without oversight from our own law enforcement agencies? And remember, citizens who are thusly arrested would have no legal authority to demand full documentation from the International Police concerning the charges brought against them.

Andy McCarthy at National Review asks these crucial, sobering questions of the secretive Obama order:

Why would we elevate an international police force above American law? Why would we immunize an international police force from the limitations that constrain the FBI and other American law-enforcement agencies? Why is it suddenly necessary to have, within the Justice Department, a repository for stashing government files which, therefore, will be beyond the ability of Congress, American law-enforcement, the media, and the American people to scrutinize?

At least one answer to these questions is very clear. A coup is underway in the United States of America, the goal of which is to establish complete, unquestioned authority over the citizens--a 'fundamental change' to the United States where citizens have no legal recourse against an authoritarian central government.

Don't believe me ? From the White House website .

www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/executive-order-amending-executive-order-12425
  5. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

Re: To me this is very Scaaaaaaawy

They won't be above this; [​IMG]

Is he TRYING to force the hands of revolution?
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2010
  6. walien

walien Former Guest

Read about it on snopes....

http://message.snopes.com/showthread.php?p=1121260

Of course, as they point out, this immunity has been around since 1983. Was it a Democrat or Republican in the White House at that point? There's a reason why people leave things like this out. They have a vested interest in getting people of a certain belief system riled up.
  7. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

Yesterday, I edited the name of this thread from 'Iterpole' to 'Interpol', and evidently I accidentally locked the thread in that process.
    Sorry, guys -
    I will be baring my back to your lashes at noon today in penance.
  8. rentalguy1

rentalguy1 Former Guest

The EO that Reagan signed was in line with the requirements places on all other LE agencies. This one gets rid of all of that and lets Interpol do whatever they want in this country without adhering to the constitution. I am beginning to believe that Walien is just another troll who deserves to be on my iggy list. It is much safer that way, so I don't risk getting the boot for verbally "b" slapping a dumba$$. His posts as of this morning have urged me to go out and find the first Obama/Biden sticker I see and defile it and give the owner hell!
  9. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

'Let the Disappearances of Obama Critics begin'.

When does "self criticism" begin?
  10. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Ok, we'll drag you out back in exactly 24 minutes:p:D
  11. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Try reading what was posted before you start blabbering your pro-Obama bilge:rolleyes:

Here, I'll highlight it for you and make it easy...
    And here it is in legalese...
    So now, thanks to your hero, messiah, and Dear Leader, INTERPOL can now operate outside of the Constitution on US soil.

Geez, quit drinking the Kool-Aid. When will you Obama worshipping lemmings wake up, open your eyes, and see that the man is trying his level best to destroy this country and reshap it into some kind of marxist workers' paradise and part of a single global government?:rolleyes::rolleyes:
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2010
  12. new308handloader

new308handloader New Member

I am scared that a revolution is on the way.....I've got that funny feeling in my gut that I believe is my "flight or fight" bodies reaction...but it's not funny.
  13. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Bcj, we are dealing with a mindset that is hard to understand. You will never get thru to them. There is a wall that has been put in place that cannot be penetrated. There is no reasoning. I have attempted to break thru. I even convinced myself not long ago that I might "reason" with them. I dont know where I ever came up with that. There has been a brainwashing that has taken place. Almost a programming of sorts. They will be screaming bloody murder when they are plowed over in 10 & 12. Trust me.
  14. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Oh, I know. Liberals are like Borg Drones, they blindly follow their leader, obey what they're told to do, and don't think for themselves. If Obama told them to march off a cliff, they'd line up like lemmings and start walking.
  15. 45nut

45nut Active Member

Well, now I think I know who the Brown Shirts are going to be. :mad:

Thanks, I was already feeling blue because of his other actions and now I really think he's trying to push the revol.ution button for sure. :mad:

So, Phamr........what do you think about this idea?? I already know what walien thinks, or rather, doesn't think, he just spews Moaist views all over everyone.

I think something's about to hit the big fan bcj!!!!!!!:eek: :mad: :mad:
  16. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

You might be right. I hope you're not, but I'm afraid you may be right.
  17. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

That explains a lot. I was wondering... No problem ampaterry... :)
  18. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

I've been pondering that possibility myself. This was my response regarding that issue in another thread.

19. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

And here's another take on it from Bob Owens at pajamasmedia...

From http://pajamasmedia.com/blog/obama-surrenders-u-s-sovereignty-his-interpol-executive-order/
  20. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

Wonder how well Interpol will fare kicking in the door of Bubba Redneck.

Will Sheriff Joe Arpaio arrest Bubba Redneck for protecting his home from invasion?

How many Obama programs and documents are going to be hid away from public scrutiny in the Interpol offices?

It wont be long before we need an Interpol building larger and better equipped than the Pentagon.

Anyone else have any thoughts?

WNDs take: http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=120363