Introduction thread. Stop in and say hello.

Discussion in 'The Ammo & Reloading Forum' started by GP1, Dec 21, 2011.

1. Caneman

Caneman Active Member

welcome, you found the right place and THE friendliest gun related sight in the planet...

listen to these guys because they know their stuff and they will keep you safe so you can enjoy your reloading and have fun...
  2. LeroyvdH

LeroyvdH New Member

Hi Geoff
    I'm a newbie to the site also only I've had my rockchucker since 83. You can't go wrong with the green machine. Never to old to learn something.
    Leroy
  3. dbach

dbach Member

Welcome.

There is a wealth of knowledge here, these guys/gals really know what they are talking about.

I'm a RCBS fan too. Most everything I have is RCBS. If you ever have any trouble, just email or give those guys a call. They will bend over backward to help you.
  4. GP1

GP1 New Member

Google searched reloading forum and a bunch came up. This one in particular caught my eye and had plenty of activity. Computer literate and reloaders= win win in my book.

dbach and Leroy. I read somewhere that a fellow picked up a RCBS press off craigslist. He had some sort of small problem so he sent the press back to RCBS and they fixed the problem and refinished the 10 year old chucker at no cost. A+ in my book. I will gladly give them my biz.
  5. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Rock chucker fan here too

found a aussie "under licence" recently .., its bits in a rust conversion vat ATM

this is the box !! ;)

ant changed none over the years

heres the current model

http://www.jansa.com.au/simplex7.php

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 23, 2011