Ionia kindergartner suspended for making gun with hand

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by mesinge2, Mar 7, 2010.

1. mesinge2

mesinge2 Member

Last edited: Mar 7, 2010
  2. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

And this is the generation that's being prepped to allow the dissolving of our 2nd Amendment... :mad:
  3. topper

topper New Member

Has this generation gone completly crazy?
  4. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

You can't point at someone?
    How on earth do you make your hand look like a gun?

I'll bet his dad played cowboys and indians when he was young. Or maybe combat. Yeah. That's it.:rolleyes:
  5. pinecone70

pinecone70 Active Member

I read something about child development once, it said the most common gestures in American children were swordplay and cowboy type gun gestures. It's supposedly genetic, so good luck undoing that trait.
  6. mesinge2

mesinge2 Member

Even if they were going to punish him, which is crazy in the first place.

Since when is suspension the first punishment. It went from warnings to suspension, :confused:
    Its kindergarden, how about a time-out, or detention during recess, or after school detention.
    Why was it a suspension, that should be saved for a final punishment when other punishments fail.
  7. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    It was simply because the adults in charge wanted to throw their weight around, and make everyone bow down to what they think, and what they want! After all, they are the ones with all the brains! The rest of us are just stupid, maladjusted, morons!
  8. dons2346

dons2346 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Watch Obozo when he is trying to make a point. He points his finger, big deal. Do you think we can suspend him?
  9. oldogy

oldogy New Member

Anyone else think the school administration is way overpaid!!
    oldogy
  10. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Most unionized liberal types are.
  11. tireman7.62x54r

tireman7.62x54r New Member

Too many far left Commi-Nazi's in school administration, followers of Antonio Gramsci, who believe in psychological control over the masses.
  12. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

He pointed with the wrong finger. The next one would merely be free speech. If he must point his index finger, he must first paint it orange so everyone will know it is a toy gun finger.

Time to bring back the pillory and the cat of nine tails to beat some seance into our misleaders. Talking to them appears to have no effect and instead raises their hackles and makes them think you are trying to threaten them and they charge you with verbal assault or some such rubbish. Idiots, not meaning to malign real idiots.
  13. Silencer

Silencer Well-Known Member

The last teacher who did this to a child got fired. I expect the same in this case.
  14. Suicide*Ride

Suicide*Ride New Member

Whew! (shaking my head) I am so glad my Son is all growed up! :mad: I'm sorry but I wouldn't allow my child to go to a school like that! Home schooled or no schooled....;).... I'll be damned if any MORONS like those would be teaching that kind of GARBAGE to my young'n!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

+1 :mad: You nailed it Carver! The punishment was meant more for the parents than for the child. A couple of days off from school to a 6yr old? (yeah, right....:rolleyes:). If both parents work, they've got to decide whether to take a couple of sick days or cough up $$$ for daycare. :mad:

I'm sorry for a ranting post but this BS is wrong in so many ways!! & to think that 1 day these same kids will be running our Country! :eek: :( :mad:

SR
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2010
  15. topper

topper New Member

I propose a 'gun safety' class in schools starting in the first grade and going through to the 12th grade. Cumulating in the 10,11 and 12th grades with a hands on gun range practice with approved handguns for all who want to attend. It is high time that children be taught the safe use of firearms and do away with the whineys that do not like guns. If some(children) do not want to use or practice handgun use and safety, then let them sit back in the corner and read about our constitution and bill of rights. Stop the whineys and get on with teaching. Stop the madness.