Iran , any betting folks out there ??

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Oct 25, 2011.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Ahmadinejad has just replaced a cabinet minister , big deal right ? not real news worthy eh ?

try this on for size and if you think i'm cracked put some bucks up to back it

since he got in he has slowly getting the grand mullah's men out , while this has looked good to western eyes as it made the nation less theocratic, and got him seats on various UN councils , he's been replacing the ministers with twelvers

whats a twelver you ask ..

there is a sub sect in both Shia and Sunni islam that beleive in a 12th or twelfth imam , you think taliban are bad ? , take a look at twelvers

they are a apocalyptic cult

from my own notes and from bits and pieces i now figure 3/4 of his ministers are twelvers .. and two more will be enough to outvote the mullahs ..

while the mullahs are all for supporting the muslim brotherhood and taking over the world for caliphtate

twelvers only believe in killing everything then themselves ( wish it was the other way round eh)

read about twelvers here

http://www.allaboutpopularissues.org/12th-imam.htm

http://flashtrafficblog.wordpress.c...fth-imam-and-shia-islamic-end-times-theology/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_al-Mahdi

but basically , for this 12th imam to appear as they wish , they have to have almost destroyed the planet , then on the last day , allah will stretch time to make the last day stretch until the 12th imam returns

so say they get ICBM's , lot's .. they launch , at everyone ..

allah will not let that day end until the mahdi returns ...

yeah right ...

and the nuts that beleive this horse cookie are running a nation seeking nukes ??

wheels within wheels is our islam ..

any takers ??
  2. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    Not here there aren't!
  3. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

If Iran attacked Turkey from the rear, would Greece help?
    :D:D:D:D:D
  4. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

no bets there neither i seen who took over the greek defence forces , he hates turks and islam..

but cant see iran attacking turkey , supplying jihadists there yeah , underwriting a islamist coup ? yeah , direct attack against a islamic population ? , no dont see that happening .. starting up a ultra violent anti kaffir movement , thats started ..
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2011
  5. Caneman

Caneman Active Member

:eek: sir, u are a bad man... LOL :lmao2:

if they attacked SF in the same way they wouldn't need Greece....
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2011
  6. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

totally missed that eh , getting old .. ;)
  7. Caneman

Caneman Active Member

i think i heard the other day that one of those "guys" says the 12th imam is alive and that he has met him...
  8. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

yeah a few so far old Ayatollah Khomeini said he did a couple more since then

its done when your popularity is dropping , cheer's up the faithful , makes you look big ..

remember this guys what ? 1600 years old or so , it'd be a big deal anywhere to meet someone that old who's 1000+ alive and ready to take over the world once its in total chaos
  9. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

I can't take that bet Jack but I'll gladly back yours up. Does anyone doubt that armageddon will be started by these lunatics?
  10. gad1111

gad1111 Member

I've wondering how much of the arab uprisings iran has had a hand in. They may already be starting.
  11. cycloneman

:lmao::eek:hmygosh::lmao2:
  12. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

gad's the iranian links to all the uprisings is well documented , just as well as US involvement and chats around the middle east via hillary and co ...

they think they can control these mutts

they have no idea what they are really on about ..
  13. cycloneman

I see the head bonehead in office and just cant help to think that all they are doing is allowing certain eastern animals to gain weapons that will be pointed at us
  14. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

and thats their goal!!!

islam will do thier part then the Global security team at the UN will promise to fix it all

they'll need our co-operation and for us to understand things will be tough for a while but the future will be bright and shining

Change thats what they'll offer , just give up that constitution of yours , civil rights too , choice of faith ? narrr thats got to go , look what faith did with islam , we dont want more of that

and if anyone does not surrender their guns or rights they'll be enemies of us all so we'll have to protect society and throw them into gulag's err i mean re-educational facilities , and of course we'll make sure they work for their keep

just Bow to the UN swear alleagance to the NWO and all will be good ..

we'll defeat this jihadist movement and protect the moderate muslims too

just sign here with your soul and all will be good

Big Brother is love , remember that

brought to you by the ministry of peace and the ministry of truth
  15. gad1111

gad1111 Member

Spot on once again Jack
    And the links between Iran and the uprisings haven't been that well documented in this country, hell the US media makes out the muslim brotherhood out to be a nice little boys club.
  16. permafrost

permafrost Active Member

Suckers bet. No thanks!
  17. terryu1

terryu1 Armed Infidel Supporting Member

Yeah , I agree but keep an eye on China at this point!!
  18. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

china will move north against Russia before it moves against taiwan

they do have the ability to really screw carriers at the moment and obozo is shutting down the system development for the counter ..

i think once they get there domestic carrier fleet up , i'd worry some , but they'll move north before going elsewhere
  19. terryu1

terryu1 Armed Infidel Supporting Member

Another concise observation. Yes it is complicated. Thanks for all your input Jack.
  20. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

one more if you think i'm on target

Islam may be the saving grace there ,, western China , 700 Million muslims , mostly turko muslims of the wega variety but theres a lot of jihadist propaganda getting translated to wegan .. might just put the godless communists on the back foot for a while

40 wega in the chinese military did a half ^$$#& attempt at taking over a armoury there , another chechnya in the planning ?? who knows?? they are all dead .. chinese dont muck about ..

the wega stole MG's armoured vehicles and some tanks , the PLA used aircraft and attack helicopters , a few hundred islamic supporters where killed as well is the story .. who know? it could be 3000 dead knowing the PLA..
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2011