iraq's legacy of terror.....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rosierita, Mar 21, 2004.

1. rosierita

rosierita Active Member

2. SouthernMoss

SouthernMoss *Admin Tech Staff*

That's a sobering document.
  3. Remington597

Remington597 Former Guest

This is typical of dicators throughout history. Hitler and Stalin were both resposible for the deaths of 50,000,000 people.
    There will always be vermin and morgel dictators. It sobering to know that this country was inspired by divine Providence and we will continue to stand against tyrrany and oppresion everywhere. Those who stand against us will end up in the bowels of history.
    There are truly sadistic and evil seeds in this world, and I do not believe that it is all learned behaiviour. Some are just born evil and are spawns of satan and they will be treated accordingly.
  4. glocknut

glocknut New Member

Kinda makes me leary of anyone who thinks it was a bad thing to remove Saddam from power......

mike
  5. Remington597

I always get a kick out of these anarchists and genX slackers who are now protesting the 1 year anniversary since we liberated that barbaric place.
    I feel like telling these protesting slackers to get a job. Its the same imbacils who protest anything and everything just because its fashionable.
    I recently had a debate with a liberal New York jew who actually supports Hillary Clinton. I asked him if he is such an devoted Jew, why is he supporting someone who thinks Arafat is a hero. He said that we should do everything possible to support the peace process. I asked him why he is not defending the Gaza perimeter with his brothers in Israel. He asked me the same question. I told him that I was a Christian Zionist and had already done so. Hypocrites are always so much fun.
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2004
  6. glocknut

glocknut New Member

I read somewhere that the Jews here in the states specificly New York City were virtually silent while Hitler was running all those folks thru the gass chambers......

So it does'nt really surprise me very much.....

Some gun owners are the same way....they can't even be bothered with even writing a letter to their politicians....

mike
  7. Remington597

The anti gun psychopatch politicians receive great joy when they get our letters, they receive even greater joy from shredding our letters and deleting our emails.
    The only real solution is to vote their a$$es out permanently and to keep liberal bolshevic judges from being appointed.
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2004
  8. rosierita

rosierita Active Member

ya'll i am thisclose (holding fingers even closer) to leaving that liberal board.:rolleyes: i posted this link over there & it just blew their minute little minds.:rolleyes: of course they are STILL bashing bush for taking action. eh ~ i'm so bored w/ that group i'm afraid! people like that ~ it's all about ME ME ME ME MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE w/ them.:rolleyes: :mad:

i'm so glad i found this forum!:)
  9. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

Hang in there, girl. They need the fresh air of truth, occassionally. Just consider it your offering to freedom. (It makes me gag to read some of that tripe, too.)

Pops
  10. rosierita

rosierita Active Member

:D thanks pops.:) it is so HARD to be nice to people like that.:mad: i just want to buy them all a one way ticket to iraq!!
  11. whitefeather

whitefeather New Member

Why does it always seem that the only time people protest against war is when U.S. is the one to declare it.

Noone could give a rats a$$ when rebels are taking over and slaughtering thousands.

Ex 1) Animal Activists - Its great to keep animals off the endangered species list and to show respect for the wilderness but don't go after the hunters who go well out their way and help make sure the animals mate and keep their habitat...these are people who have respect.

Ex 2) Anti Gun Activists - Well when you have bullets flying by your head and a family member dies from a gun shot wound don't come crying to me. Whats that the gun was illegaly obtained, much that bill would have done to save your family member's life...I will take my chances with my mossberg.

Ex 3) (My favorite) Anti War Protesters - You want to protest the war so bad...let me buy you a one way ticket..."I'm gonna go be a human shield"...balony, i didn't see anyone go to Iraq and stand in front of Iraqis...to bad too.

Ex 4) Vegetarians - One thing to eat veggies because they are good for you but to eat them because you protest killing animals to eat them. How about those hundreds of thousands of acres of wildlife you destroyed to eat your veggies, where are they gonna live...and how many animals are ran over by those tractors and plows.

Also Would like to add my top 5 list of people who need to go to Iraq

1) Susan Sarandon
    2) Tim Robbins (just for being with her)
    3) Rosie O'donnel
    4) Jane Fonda
    5) John Kerry
  12. ibtrukn

ibtrukn New Member

How about the band of brothers, Baldwin that is:cool:
  13. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

Well, if we are going to make a list of who should go over to Iraq and observe first hand the changes, we'd better plan on having a LOT of transport. :D I could probably put a few dozen names on the list without even going to stinkywood.

Pops