IRS buying shotguns?

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by 45nut, Feb 3, 2010.

1. 45nut

45nut Active Member

2. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

Tax evaders;)
  3. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

The IRS has also hired a crap load of new agents. They need to audit more people to help pay for Barry's AdolfCare, don't you know:rolleyes: The shotguns are just to help scare more people into paying "interest and penalties." Like I've said before, pretty soon tax evasion will be looked upon as a worse crime than murder, like it is in all totalitarian regimes.
  4. Alpo

Alpo Well-Known Member

You notice that, once again, the government gets to have stuff we can't?

>The Remington parkerized shotguns, with fourteen inch barrel, modified choke, Wilson Combat Ghost Ring rear sight and XS4 Contour Bead front sight, Knoxx Reduced Recoil Adjustable Stock, and Speedfeed ribbed black forend, are designated as the only shotguns authorized for IRS duty...<
  5. LurpyGeek

LurpyGeek Active Member

The IRS has its own agents that are basically a branch of law enforcement. They're as well armed as any police.
  6. islenos

islenos New Member

Dadgum Revenures
  7. topper

topper New Member

Tax evasion is already worse than murder. The pen is mightier than the sword. How do you think the notorious AL CAPONE was convicted and sent to alcatraz? Tax evasion.
  8. bamajoey

bamajoey Well-Known Member

Tax evasion is OK if you are a Democratic member of Congress or a part of the Obummer administration. Geithner, Rangle,etc
  9. Alpo

Alpo Well-Known Member

You're wrong. Cops have to follow the Constitution - you know, warrants and no confiscation without due process. Revenuers don't.
  10. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

They're going to come get you when you don't want to pay taxes you don't agree with.

I wish everyone in the entire country would just NOT pay income tax this year. They can't get us all can they? They should outlaw income tax and reintroduce tariffs instead.
  11. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

Meh, I got my 1911. It's a gun I can count on.

If you wish to fight them off, go get one of those Mossberg 500 12-gauge pump actions with the pistol grip on it. I forget what they call it exactly but it's the one without the stock on it, has a pistol grip and shorter barrel than a regular old 500.

I'd have to be like the Terminator and get me a sawed off pump 12-gauge Ithica 37. Or a SPAS-12 autoloader, although idk the legality or availability of the SPAS.
  12. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Phased plasma rifle in the 40 watt range.:D:D:D:p:p
  13. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

"Hey just what you see pal..."

Lol. Good movie. I think T2 was just as good if not better. Salvation wasn't as bad as T3, but not as good as the first two.

But hey don't mean to get too off topic.
  14. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

"The Terminator" was pretty good. T2 was the best of all of them. T3 was terrible. It made me sick to my a**. I wanted to puke my face off. Salvation envoked a similar response. They should have just let The Sarah Connor Chronicles stay on the air and just not messed with Salvation and completely ignored T3.

But I digress. We now return to your regularly scheduled thread, already in progress:D