Is taking back Alaska Russia's long term goal?

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by keepitlow, Mar 14, 2010.

1. keepitlow

keepitlow New Member

2. cycloneman

cycloneman Active Member

I have no doubt that Russia would love to see us on our knees. Putan moved 86 nukes 24 hours after obama was elected. He made it clear that he wants the eastern block black. Months later Obama handed the eastern block to Putan when he tore down the missle defense system. Putan also recently rewrote the Russian history books to praise Stallin and his killing of 29 million in the Ukrane. Why do you think he did that? It's simple he plans to do it again. Obama's mama and daddy were communist and lived in Russia for a while. I have no proof but I know obama whats to destroy us. There are globlist who control obama in my opinion. Use your brain and prepair. I have no doubt its coming.
  3. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

In November of 2008, I had a conversation with a young lady recently graduated from high school in Russia.
    She commented that it was time we gave Alaska back because our 'lease' had expired.
    I told her we had BOUGHT alaska, not leased it -
    She was adament; the Russian kids are being taught in school that the US only LEASED alaska, then failed to return it to them when the lease was up years ago.

From that, it is pretty obvious they intend to take it back - they have groomed this generation to believe it is already theirs by RIGHT.
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2010