Is the White House this desperate already??

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by ckill1, Jan 23, 2010.

1. ckill1

ckill1 New Member

An interesting link on Drudge today...apparently a person calling herself Ellie Light has posted dozens of letters to the editor in various papers around the country, from Maine to San Francisco, all with different addresses claiming to be in the circulation areas of the newspapers in question. The content of the letters is almost identical & questions why the media has abandoned Obambamba so early, also casting blame for everything back on Bush. Surely they cant be this desperate already...maybe the tide will eventually turn, huh?

http://www.cleveland.com/open/index.ssf/2010/01/letter_writer_claims_diverse_r.html

Chris
  2. Terry_P

Terry_P New Member

Interesting Ellie Light supports President light.
  3. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

:D:D:D:D That's funny!:D:D

I really liked the comments from "Ellie." They contained the same tired, worn-out, threadbare liberal jabber and blather that we've been hearing since before the emaculate conception...er, I mean elevation...er, I mean "election" of The Great Hussein, King-Emperor Barack I, His Great Awesomeness and All-Knowing Teleprompter. Yet more proof, not that I needed it, that liberals are pretty much interchangeble since they all think, say, and do the exact same things. I'm not kidding. Talk to any ten liberals at random, and you'll hear the same thing ten times:rolleyes: I especially liked where "Ellie" said that Obambababa won "a historic election by a landslide." I wasn't aware that getting 53% (and he needed ACORN and SEIU stuffing ballot boxes in order to get that) of the vote was a landslide. Must be some more of that liberal "logic.":rolleyes:
  4. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Well-Known Member

It doesn't much make any difference what she says. If she says it often enough, people start to believe it. Hitler figured that out a long time ago. All you hear in the liberal media is how guns are bad. Lawful guns used in self-protection get no media attention. The anti's are doing all the talking.