Is There Any Truth To This?

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by hogger129, Aug 6, 2012.

1. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

http://www.prisonplanet.com/sikh-temple-shooter-was-in-army-psychological-operations.html
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2012
  2. ozo

ozo Well-Known Member

What does your gut tell you..?
  3. Jim K

Jim K New Member

Well, my BS detector is not off the dial, but it is pretty far up there. When I see a rant that blames everything on "the military-industrial" complex, things start to smell very much like Marxist-Leninst propaganda.

I think at least some of the mass killings would more likely be the product of fevered minds in the gun control movement. What better way to achieve an assault weapon ban than to begin a campaign of mass murder using "semi-automatic" weapons?

Jim
  4. ozo

ozo Well-Known Member

"What better way to achieve an assault weapon ban than to begin a campaign of mass murder using "semi-automatic" weapons?"--jim
    Ya, and not anything new, per se, ......
    but it sure seems to be ramped up.
    [we all know semi-autos are evil....]
  5. GunHugger

GunHugger Well-Known Member

Sirhan Sirhan...

If you have ever studied up on the assassination of Robert Kennedy the above story isn't a surprise or far out fiction.
  6. Haligan

Haligan Well-Known Member

Couldn't have said it better myself. This stinks. If some don't want to see that this is staged ....... sorry, I can't help you. You don't see it, you don't WANT to see it. If you need more proof, just look at how the media and politicians are responding, to these incidents. IT's A SCRIPT ! ! !
  7. BlackEagle

BlackEagle Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Can't for the life of me find it now, but I read an article where last year the White House had a meeting to which only select (liberal) press was invited. Not a press conference, but the report hinted at a strategy planning conference. Conservative press/media was excluded. Wish I could find that article. It'll be on one of the conservative websites.
  8. aa1911

aa1911 Active Member

Army psych, huh... well, then I guess everyone who has ever been involved somehow with Army psycholigists/psychiatrists or was in Psyops is a mass murderer? Pretty sure statistics show otherwise. And Psychologists and Psyops are two very different things even though they have the same sound!

But good job on the media for making irrational connections that don't exist...
  9. ozo

ozo Well-Known Member

Yeah, I remember that meeting......
    will have to think.....
    now, which vacation did moochelle leave on/come back from
    about that time....before or after the no-toy-happy-meal,
    the fries are too big thing......
    i need a timeline to put it in reference.
    But I do remember it was a big stink...for an hour or two, then dissipated
    into thin air.....like Reid, Franks,Fanny and Freddie, etc. etc.
    and no one with the clout to keep the anti-American politicians in check.....
    had the balls to do so.
  10. skullfr

skullfr New Member

hitler staged the polish border incident to start the war.Aint like it is the first time stuff like this has been done.
  11. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

This looks like a black flag play to me. skullfr has it right.
  12. skullfr

skullfr New Member

It looks more and more like some black ops stuff.