Is there any way to convert black powder pistols to cartidge.

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by lohki13, Oct 29, 2006.

  1. lohki13

    lohki13 Former Guest

    Jan 31, 2006
    The Batcave
    My dad thought it might be fun to convert our lyman new army 44 to cartigde rounds is there any posssible legal way to do this.We want to use it in cowboy shooting and since people back then converted there guns we figured it might be cool any input would be helpful thanks.

  2. shooter

    shooter New Member

    Sep 10, 2006
    didnt know u could do that..always wanted either a walker colt or 1851 navy..but didnt wanna mess with the blackpowder

    good thread
  3. denfoote

    denfoote New Member

    Mar 24, 2003
Similar Threads
Forum Title Date
Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers Converting a K-38 to double-action only. Oct 10, 2013
Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers Ruger357-38sp/9mm Convertable Is this the ultimate gun to own in an Ammo Shortage Dec 10, 2010
Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers Ruger Super Blackhawk with 10.5" or 7.5" Feb 6, 2016
Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers New Model Super Blackhawk Dec 29, 2015
Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers Locking Base Pins For Ruger Super BlackHawk Aug 3, 2015