Islam undermining your laws, crippling investigaters

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Jul 24, 2012.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

2. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

Even more troubling is that so many other students were supportive of his complaints. Sounds like we're going to end up with an FBI full of Islamic sympathizers.
  3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

WASHINGTON – A former Iranian CIA operative, now an expert lecturer with the Defense Department, is being targeted by the Council on American-Islamic Relations, a Muslim Brotherhood front group, because he “renounced Islam and began the quest to find the real God.”

CAIR, based in Washington, D.C., is calling on the Defense Department to fire Reza Kahlili, a frequent contributing writer to WND, in part, a press release from the group states, because he became a Christian and revealed his change of faith in a commentary in WND.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/07/defense-urged-to-fire-ex-muslim-iran-expert/

cant have anyone loyal to your nation and against islam in there , why ??
  4. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

folks CAIR file on average 85 such things a year , this year they have 79 so far , they are slowly , one by one , replacing your best defenders with dhimmi's

and the dhimmi's wont defend YOU ..
  5. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

For the life of me I can't understand why we even tolerate CAIR here. Everyone knows what they are. Yeah, I understand free speech but it seems to me that the leadership could be deported for engaging in an illegal enterprise.
  6. skullfr

skullfr New Member

It reminds me of an updated rehash of the Nam era Chieu Hoi program.We should have the same suspicions as we had then of the enemy is here to gather intel to use against us.