Islamic extremist terrorist VS Muslim

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Marlin T, Sep 11, 2012.

1. Marlin T

Marlin T Well-Known Member

Islamic Extremist Terrorist VS Muslim

I keep hearing on the news, and around, that those who flew the jets into the twin towers were islamic extremists terrorists. I still can not believe that the people of America don't get it yet.

Those extremists are nothing but muslims that were following their 'holy' books, and nothing in those books have changed since 9/11, eleven years ago.

I keep hearing that there are peaceful muslims. If the American people knew that it is a muslims DUTY to spread Shria then they would know that it is virtually impossible for there to be a peaceful freedom loving muslim.

[FONT=times new roman, times]There are several schools of Islamic law and myriad interpretations, all adhere to the foundational belief that men may not make laws, that Allah's law must favor Muslims, and that there is an affirmative duty to advance the dominion of Islam, and thus Sharia, by all available means, violent or non-violent, as tactics may require. Reciprocity is NOT a part of the picture. Islam demands rights that it refuses to others.[/FONT]

Quran (2:191-193) - "And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution [of Muslims] is worse than slaughter [of non-believers]... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah."

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

I could go on and on and on with posting sick demented things from the koran and the hadith, but instead I will post some of the acts that are allowed. Remember, that if Mohammad did it then it is still OK to do. All of the things below are from the islamic 'holy' text, the koran and hadith.

It is OK to:
    Have sex with a 9 year old
    The Enslavement of women and children
    Sexual slavery
    Rape and rape of a women in front of her husband
    Owning slaves
    Marry his daughter in law
    Advocate beheading
    Require women to cover their faces
    Approve of prostitution
    Recommend wife beatings
    Killing prisoners of war
    Advocate suicide attacks
    Kill apostates (non-believers)
    Beat children that don't pray
    Behead children as young as 13 (males)
    Having 11 wives
    Lying is fine; taqiyya
    Stoning adulterers to death
    Torture a man out of greed
    Stealing
    Killing anybody who insults them
    Extortion of the infidels
    Bestiality
    Necrophilia

All of these things are good for muslims to do, and do, they do. If you pay attention to those news sites that focus on islam you will find all of the above on a regular basis all over the world. If you don't know where to go to see this kind of news, go here. thereligionofpeace.com

If you say that this won't happen in the US you have been deceived or are deceiving yourself. A huge part of the non violent war is the muslim birthrate. The more muslims the more they demand sharia until it is.

Also, when I hear people say, “I have muslim friends....” please remember that in their “holy” text it says in four places that they are not allowed to have Christian friends.

Quran 5:51 O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you - then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people.

This means that they get their heads cut off for converting from islam. Happens all the time.
    Marlin
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2012
  2. 45nut

45nut Active Member

I'm on board Terry. I've been saying this for years. The only place where the phrase "Moderate Muslim" is believed is in the US, pushed along by the lame stream media.

A peaceful muslim is a back slider not trying to kill the infidel and not obeying allah's holy prophet.
  3. jbmid1

jbmid1 Well-Known Member

A peaceful Muslim is a dead Muslim.
  4. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    A peaceful muslim is an oxymoron!
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2012
  5. aa1911

aa1911 Active Member