1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Islamic's strike Russia - Again!

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by ampaterry, Jan 25, 2011.

1. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

35 dead, 168 wounded is the latest count I heard.
    The Islamics are having trouble getting bombs aboard airplanes, so they are settling for bombing airports now. Yesterday, it was Moscow's busiest airport that received the tender ministrations of the religion of peace, the followers of Muhammid.

I hope Russia leads the way in declaring Islam a terrorist organization and banning them from their country, and I hope the rest of the world follows suit until the only place they exist is in the sand, having fun with their camels.
  2. 1969SS396

1969SS396 New Member

Amen!