Islamification of Australia by Kraft foods

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Jan 24, 2010.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Read This then wait for the hit in the teeth at the end

i expect jihadia attacks against Kraft foods after this one...

http://www.news.com.au/national/vegemite-gets-politically-correct/story-e6frfkvr-1225822912030

VEGEMITE has gone halal in a bid by food giant Kraft to make the national "treasure" available to Muslim Australians.
    The label on Australia's most famous spread has changed in recent months to include halal certification in a move some have described as "ridiculous" political correctness.

"Islamic communities are proud Australians and they want to be able to eat our national icon as well," Kraft spokesman Simon Talbot said.

"We don't own Vegemite. The people of Australia own Vegemite. We're just the custodians and we want to make sure Vegemite is available for everyone."

Muslim leaders have congratulated Kraft for introducing the labels, but Family Council of Victoria secretary Bill Muehlenberg questioned the company's motives.

"This is a private company trying to make money," Mr Muehlenberg said. "I don't think they care a rip about offending the tastebuds of Muslims.

"Why do we have to keep bending over backwards to please minority groups? There are only 300,000 Muslims in Australia out of 22 million people, which is a very small percentage.

"Of course, there's a case for making allowances for different cultures, but aren't we getting a bit carried away with political correctness here? It's ridiculous."

Mr Muehlenberg feared the halal labelling was also a sign of "Islamisation" of western countries.

"We're already seeing sharia law courts operating in Britain," he said. "Where does it end?"

Since the labels were changed in August, Kraft's head office has received regular phone calls from people complaining about the halal labelling on Vegemite.

"People have called us with some fairly strong views about Australian society and culture," Mr Talbot said. "These are views that we at Kraft don't agree with. We don't engage in racist or bigoted commentary.

"But for every call we receive asking about it, there is a call to say how proud they are to see it's halal. We are also proud of our kosher, halal and vegetarian products."

Vegemite has been certified kosher for more than a decade. When Kraft decided to scrap kosher Vegemite production in 2004, the backlash from Jewish consumers forced the company to do a backflip.

Yasser Soliman, Islamic Council of Victoria past-president and executive director of Diversity Connect International, said the halal certification on Vegemite was a sign Muslims were "becoming more Aussie".

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Kraft foods ( major contributor to the Obama campain) yet again...

now the secret ingredient in vegemite is yeast, big deal you say

but it BREWERS YEAST and all tests show Vegemite has a average of 0.21 % alcohol in it

they used a non Sharia body to gain the Halal certification

they have been flooding the aussie press with ad's that have no english (illegal here) and they have been flooding the market with other halal certified products and advertising Australia is Muslim friendly in international islamic journal and magazines

This is a US company and sorry to say but a traitor to the western people of the world for a fast buck

but it stops now

I have written to many of these islamic journals with these facts and this story and explained that it cannot be halal as alcohol is Harum ( forbidden)

and put the blame fair square on kraft foods

i hope someone does attack them as they have been taking over small business's here for years using the most dastardly of tactics , lies and big bucks and hiding behind US laws.

When australians try to sue them into telling the truth they claim its a attack on a US corporation and the court action is disallowed by US courts ( patriot act )

if our and your courts cant stop them i and other aussies will use your muslim president and his mates to stop them as they seem to be able to protect muslim from bad things ( like your military and your laws and allow them free reighn over you the average American)

Krafts other "crimes" include sacking all Australian ( Christian ) employees at one facility and hiring only Muslims to show how Muslim friendly they are in Austraila and removing many products from thier production here to Malayasia a muslim nation and allowing Sharia courts to decide matters of disipline over non muslim employees, the result being a Christian woman was stoned to death illegally in thier plant in PAKISTAN that makes snack foods previously made in the USA and Australia.

Write to Kraft and tell them you dont want to be islamified
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2010
  2. zaxx

zaxx New Member

In addition to writing Kraft, like minded folks could boycott any or all Kraft products.
  3. Hardballer

Hardballer New Member

You can lump Sara Lee and Hanes into that pile of doo.
  4. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

At the present rate, if we boycott all the cos. products, we are going to have to grind our own grain, produce our own dairy products and raise, butcher and process our own meat. As I recall, that is a 24/7 project from can't to can't with no time for TFF. It's a real shame that the members of the boards of these Corporations can no longer be accosted on the streets and given the thrashing they so desperately need.

That's OK though as the Muslims accrue power, instead of trying to gain their favor, they will be trying to survive their imposition of Shariah law. There won't be any turning back for them without bloodshed though that is little compensation.
  5. obxned

obxned New Member

Sorry, but I can't seem to get too upset by this. Labeling this pot of sewage legal for muslims to 'enjoy' is not really doing them a favor. It is also labeled kosher. Is that proof of some vast Zionist plot?
  6. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

1 in 3

1 in 3

Salaam obxned Salaam

when they sack all non muslim employee's in the US will you worry then??

or convert?

but then this is the trouble

dont matter what US companies do to allies

we are all just suckers to some eh

get Australia and New Zealand to sign on to afghanistan until 2020 then 3 months later announce your pulling out by 2012 ( but not at home no do so via Saudi eh)

Viet Nam all over again....

thanks obxned Salaam to you

and folks wonder why i host US sailors and Marines when they visit here

i'm starting to understand why they think i'm nuts

but i realise its only the sheeple causing this drama and not the average bloke in the street

try telling that to the aussies who where forced to take cut rate wages for a few years then forced to train the musso's who took over thier jobs

no wonder they think i'm nuts with folks like you speaking there lack of mind

oh when you do convert remember, koolaid is halal so its ok eh.. ;)

remember this???

[​IMG]

my family was a signitory
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2010
  7. red14

red14 Active Member

It is easy to avert your eyes when 'someone else' has a problem. But, those problems get infected, and spread. As Franklin said:

If we don't hang together, we shall surely be hanged separately.

I hear ya' Jack, LOUD AND CLEAR! I know what you are saying. If it happens there, it can surely happen here!!!!!!