Israel is preparing the grond

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by armedandsafe, Mar 7, 2010.

1. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

It appears to me as if Israel is getting closer to clearing up the problem in Iran.

I've been waiting for Israel to start talking about what reaction they would expect from other Middle Eastern nations. Once they start talking about such, one can expect some action to be taken. That is what I think. but I'd sure like to get Sabashimon's opinion on this.

Pops
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2010
  2. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

Jack might have some interesting comments. I think he addressed this issue a few months ago.
  3. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

Yes; we'll be on standby for Shimon's op ed. ;) :D ;)
  4. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

only last week actually but yes old news

Israelhas been making a lot of closed door meets with various islamic nations

Iran has been playing bully boy to the rest of the arab and islamic nations to "get on board or else"

while at the same time breaking big financial promises to all

theres been a rumour that Israel has picked up the finacial slack as well but thats not confirmed yet, i'm waiting for the next IMF report and world bank pecuniary finding stat's that should show this

our AWB has had a couple of interesting payments though, Isreal paying for Egyptian wheat purchases and one from Tajikastan one of the sources traditionally of Barium used in neuclear processing and a announcement soon after from the Tajiks that they where closing thier barium mining facilities ( which is actually a silver mine just with high barium side alloys) so screwing up the Iranian way of urainum processing ( gassious collection and purification and centrifugal recovery)

old Israel may not like many of its neighbours but will deal to its own advantage

this article is good confirmation what i been seeing in bits and peices the past few months

cheers eh

nice to know i can still pick one occasionally ;)

cheers

jack