1. old semperfi

old semperfi Active Member

i live in southern indiana,old country boy at hear
    i know what i am about to say is known by most of you however i hope this will help a few.i own both cap locks and inlines and enjoy them both.however too many people go to range and may shoot anywhere from 10-20 shots or more to sight in for hunting.i hear more often than not that it misfired while hunting or it lost its point of aim.look folks you do not have a fouling shot when hunting,the first one from a cold barrel is the only one that really counts.before you consider it sighted in you must shoot it under as close to hunting conditions as possible.this means cold clean barrel,this is the shot that will bring your game down,usually not the ones to follow.i assure you that if you follow the game plan you will have a better chance of putting meat in the freezer old semperfi
  2. flintlock

flintlock Well-Known Member

Well put, and just as true for smokeless guns. Your first shot is the one you need to count on.
  3. Claude Clay

Claude Clay New Member

what you posted may be interesting but with out the space bar i can not read
    such a long sentence--blurs my vision.

there are many styles of posting;
    short fractured sentences and double spacing
    being another.

just saying......
  4. old semperfi

old semperfi Active Member

i live in southern indiana,old country boy at hear
    you might want to see a doctor,no one else seems to have this problem old semperfi
  5. mrkirker

mrkirker New Member

no problem, i just skip. LOL!