It is a peaceful religion

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by ysacres, Mar 6, 2003.

1. ysacres

ysacres Well-Known Member

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (2/14/03 6:29:24 am)
    It is a peaceful religion
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    www.worldnetdaily.com/new...E_ID=31033

Ignorance is a crime in 49 states. In the other one it is bliss.

Go Get Beer
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/14/03 6:44:08 am)
    Reply Re: It is a peaceful religion
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sudan's regime seems to be behaving a lot like Turkey's regime recently. Or so it seems from the article.

1952Sniper
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/14/03 8:33:55 am)
    From the article:
    Quote:
    It was a completely unarmed region of more than 6,000 unarmed civilians.

That's one more reason for an armed citizenry.

Go Get Beer, what are you saying? I'm not aware of Turkey behaving like that. Not recently, anyway. Do you know something that I don't?
    Macht kaputt, was euch kaputt macht!

Go Get Beer
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/14/03 9:10:52 am)
    As long as there is even 1 Kurd (sp?) in Turkey there will be atrocities against them committed there. Just because it is more fun to make Muslims (any Muslims) appear as monsters in the media it doesn't mean any other monsters ceased existing.