It kills me when people hate on our troops...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by marlin795, Sep 26, 2011.

1. Bigbill

Bigbill Member

One bad story from a gun ship or huey door gunner and everyone gets the blame. for the ones who comment like that they all suck anyhoo.

If Hitler was here on our turf it would be a different story we would put these clowns at the front line. Where would we actually be without our troops. Our freedom and having the best fed army in the world makes them all jealous. May Godbless all our troops and i hope they all come home soon too. Remember to thank a vet when you see them. I thanked one in a barber shop, he was home on leave preparing to return. The shop was crowded and no one said a word to him. Thank God we have people like him and we can't put a price on freedom. I love america, Bill

Its almost time to close our borders and stop our food exports and let the rest of the world eat cake. Let all the bastards starve to death. All the countries that hate us. Its time to chew bubble gum and kick @ss and i'm all out of bubble gum. Lets put all the liberals on the frontline too they caused all this crap. If McCain got elected instead of obama the world would be a different world today. All these so called bad countries would be running for cover.
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2011
  2. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I've always liked McCain, but he's either changed somewhat, or there's a side to him I wasn't aware of.

He co-wrote a bill that permits the military to pick up Americans, and hold them indefinitely, and without charge. I do have an issue with that.

I'm not trying to instigate anything. Remember please, I said I do like him, but there's something really wrong with this bill.
  3. USmotto

USmotto Former Guest

My thoughts are as I stated above the "War is a Racket" quotation from General Butler, 2-time awardee of the CMH and the most decorated soldier in US history at the time of his retirement. Our nation is being invaded by murderers, rapists, thieves, gang bangers, and the diseased and our leaders in DC couldn't care less, which is absolute proof that they have zero concern for the security of this nation and they use our military to secure the worlds' natural resources for their corporate handlers while our own citizens are terrorized everyday along our southern borders. Our own supposedly conservative president Bush stood next to then-Mexican president Vicente Fox and called the modern-day minutemen along our borders vigilantes. He should have been tried for treason on that remark alone.
  4. USmotto

USmotto Former Guest

McCain is a typical one world order open border free trade neo-con who bows down to Israel and his dad played a big part in the USS Liberty cover-up when Israel murdered 34 US sailors and wounded 178. Israel said they thought the ship was an Egyptian horse carrier despite the US flag flying and the 7-foot tall id on the side of the ship, and it being the most sophisticated spy ship on earth at the time. McCains' dad limited the scvope of the investigation to "what did the US do wrong to bring about the attack". Israels' idea was to sink the ship and kill all aboard and then blame the attack on Egypt. The Liberty got out a distress call to a carrier in the Mediterranean which scrambled fighters bu LBJ had them called back saying he'd rather the Liberty go down with all aboard than embarrass Israel. The story of the USS Liberty is one of many god-awful horrific tell-tale signs of the demons who make it to leadership positions in the US. Like one poster here says, we'd be better off with some blue-collar Joe at the helm than these monsters who actually are.
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2011