It seems so simple...

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by Vladimir, Nov 9, 2009.

1. Vladimir

Vladimir New Member

The Bill of Rights is organized in a very simple manner. The Second Amendment is the second for a reason, if it were a state right, a "collective right" (as some claim with the reference of militia) it would be down there with the STATE RIGHTS amendments... but it is not, it is smack dab in the middle of the rights of the INDIVIDUALS. Either the forefathers were drunk when they decided to place it, or it is a right of the INDIVIDUAL.
  2. Terry_P

Terry_P New Member

The liberal mantra now is that it doesn't apply to the states. When we get that interpertation tossed then who knows what they will come up with next and deal with it.
  3. topper

topper New Member

IMO, when the second amendment is lost, all will be lost. Then we are doomed for sure.

Keep fighting for all our rights.
  4. wpage

wpage Active Member

5. Southern Boy

Southern Boy New Member

I supose I'll be around long after the 2nd. gets tossed. I will make my final stand on day 1. " Live free or die" !!!
  6. Hardballer

Hardballer New Member

The Bill of Rights is simple. . . .

unless you are mentally ill or a Democrat.

Oh. . . I forgot, same thing. (scientifically proven)
  7. zkovach

zkovach Active Member

Sad it sounds like some of you have aready given up. remember pry it from my cold dead hand!!!!!!!!!
  8. Hardballer

Hardballer New Member

I don't think there will be a problem with guns in years to come. The United States, the World will be a very different place in the very near future.