It was a dumb mistake, Jim K was correct...

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by chubcobear, Jan 22, 2010.

1. chubcobear

chubcobear New Member

about my calling the President animal names. However, I'll continue to use the word "cockroaches" to describe congress. All money is spent by congress, no leader can do anything without congress. My hope is that Senator Brown will be the first of many moderate conservatives elected to congress. We want them to be fiscally conservative, but not prone to jump off the deep end like liberals did. Our big problems now are government spending and debt. These need to be addressed so that jobs will be created for our country. "Government IS the problem." --R. Reagan