It Was A Left Wing Conspiracy!

Discussion in 'General Military Arms & History Forum' started by Guest, Mar 3, 2003.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

MO JENKINS
    V.I.P. Member
    (8/4/01 8:01:44 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All It Was A Left Wing Conspiracy!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The pinko commie libs killed Kennedy, FOR SURE! It wasn't me, I didn't do it, You can't prove a thing!!!
    MO JENKINS

MO JENKINS
    V.I.P. Member
    (8/5/01 9:24:53 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: It Was A Left Wing Conspiracy!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All Right, Now everybody SHHHH! Is anybody else listening? O.K., O.K. I swear, if you guys tell anybody, there's gonna be HELL TO PAY! QUIET LYNN, YOU TOO POLISH! All right, it was me! I just happened to be doin' some chuck huntin' with my favorite 7 Mauser down behind the grassy knoll there... WELL HELL, you didn't expect me to pass up a shot like that!
    How the heck could I know that idiot was up in the book depository!
    I heard that ALPHA! NO IT WASN'T A LUCKY SHOT, JUST A GOOD ONE!
    AWWW, heck with you guys!
    MO

polishshooter
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (8/20/01 11:27:03 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: It Was A Left Wing Conspiracy!
    We are JFK'd out, Mo...

BTW, did you see the National Enquirer? (Not that I read it except when my wife is checking out at the store...)

Says Teddy is dying of cirrhosis, will die in the next year or two, and the Republican Governor will swing the Senate back to the GOP...

Do you think it's another conspiracy? SOMEBODY had to make all that vodka...

It must be true, because the Star had a similar story...

Now the Weekly World News had the story of the "Gay Corpses found in Titanic life-ring" on it's cover, so maybe it ain't true after all...

Eibar Pimp. "Pssst! 'Ay Meester..."