iTAC Defense products

Discussion in 'Self Defense Tactics & Weapons' started by MJH, Aug 27, 2009.

1. MJH

MJH New Member

2. Doc1911

Doc1911 New Member

When it comes to lights and lasers I depend on brand names I know - iTAC is not one of them. I would rather pay a little more to insure what I am receiving (Insight Technology, Surefire, etc.). Of course, this is only one opinion.
  3. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

Did you buy the light?

I am curious because I just bought their holster for my Glock 17, and thus far am VERY happy with it. I took the qualifying test in a downpour under the watchful eye of two instructors, and never a hitch. It is comfortable, and the large paddle keeps it tight to my side with no 'flop' whatsoever.
    This one is made in Israel, which is a plus in my mind.
  4. LRChops

LRChops Former Guest

ITAC is the same as IMI (Isreali Military Industries) and they make really good products. I have thier light holster for my SIG 220 and it is one of the best holsters I have. Had to order it directly from Israel. The ITAC holsters are the same and really good quality, and cheap!!!! BOTACH has really good pricing on them.