The Firearms Forum banner

ITHACA M1911 A1 US ARMY VALUE

Tags
3K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Double D 
#1 · (Edited)
hey guys, this is my other 1911. same deal. looking to sell and need best advice on price. thanks here comes the info... its a 1911 ithaca M1911 A1 US. ARMY first four of id# NO. 1370. rt. side of weapon, there is a united states property printed on it. on the rt. side trigger, there is a #3 on the trigger nearest to the barrel. on the left side, there is the ithaca gun co. inc ithaca, n.y. printed on the slide. near the trigger on the left side there is an FJA and below that is the letter L by the clip release button. has pear looking rips with some scratches and dings on them. on the trigger guard there is what looks like a stamped star near the barrel. bluing pretty good, slide has some ware on it. if you need to see anything else please mesg. me. thanks jim

Attachments

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Looks like a parts gun. Grips are replacement grips. They never had pearl grips. Should be parkerized finish. Yours look like it's blued? Frame is not correct (To Ithaca) . Dont know about value but even parts guns go $400-500.
I like your other gun. Worth much more I would think. I'll leave that to someone with actual knowledge.:D

#3 ·
Its been refinished and its not original. These make good shooters. Not worth alot. Sometimes you can find buyers at gun shows that will pay a little more...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.