1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

It's 4:15 and I can't sleep.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mr. Nameless, Aug 7, 2009.

1. Mr. Nameless

Mr. Nameless New Member

So I decided to think, dangerous I know, but I was bored.

I was watching a video from Dr. Michio Kaku. And in it, he was explaining the possibility of a 4th dimension. He used an incredibly simple but detailed description of our own. (3rd. dimension)
    he said imagine a fish, a scientist fish swimming in a pond, he only knows whats is in plain sight.

Forward backward, left and right. But the concept of UP AND DOWN, was oblivious to him. If he asked anyone around them they would say aahh there is nothing UP AND DOWN, what you see in front of you, is what is.

And then he imagined as a boy, sticking his hands into the pond and bringing the FISH UP, and out of the water. Well now the fish would see a 4th dimension. Something he didnt think was possible. He would see beings breathing without the need of water. Beings without flippers or gills. Beings that he would perceive as gods.

Anyhow it got me to think, what would the 4th dimension be? Because obviously when we "figure it out" it would be obvious to us, as much as the fish.

We have
    Up down, left right, and forward and backward.

Last night i was laying down and the thought occurred to me.
    What if it is simply INSIDE AND OUT.

so it would be, up and down...left and right...forward backward....inside and out.

I thought about it because of how truelly powerful spirtuality is within people who believe in it.
    Whether you believe in religion, or god, or meditation, the universe. WHATEVER you believe in, the fact is THOSE WHO are more intunned with THE INSIDE (the inner self) do things that "normal" society cant. Whether its as simple as supreme happiness with one self. It is something MOST HUMANS can not do.
    Or if its some physical feat, that normal society cant do, like the Shaloin Monks can do. It is still something Most and all will never experience. Whether its wisdom, whether it's intelligence, whether its luck. The point is...people who are more ATTUNED with there inner self. do things most cant, feel things most cant, or has a sense of understanding that most never will.

OUTSIDE...
    i thought along the lines of SPACE...scientists, quantum physist's, astral physists all have another sense of "understanding" about the univerese. Where things came from, what should be, what will happen, what should happen. Almost a "god like" view on things. Take it as it is...but someone who will be able to predict when a storm is coming, the next earthquake, when a disaster should come, would and can be defined as a GOD.
    IT also shares the some of the same characteristics as someone who finds answers FROM WITHIN.

Another thing i noticed is, the shift of "awakening". THere has been much talk about 2012, spiritually, universe changing, polar shift etc. But does not all this correlate with each other? do they not all support the theory?
    whether its we find a planet that tells us we are doomed (nibiru).
    Whether The anti-Christ comes back to bring balance or evil to the physical world. Whether Buddha comes back and helps balance things, aliens come help us out, god sheds lights on our evil deeds...WHATEVER THE CASE MAY BE...
    it is both answers that come from THE INSIDE and the OUTSIDE
    thus my point...
    perhaps the new dimension were moving into IS a 4th dimension. Not in the way were thinking. Some crazy weird things going to happen aliens come etc.
    it is simply we are viewing the OUTSIDE world, more than just viewing earth. But the grand view of life, the universe and beyond that.
    As well as who we are, why we are here, what we were meant to do, and what is the true meaning of life.

INSIDE AND OUT
  2. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

Wow nameless... Thats pretty deep man. A good friend of mine used to tell me its mentally and physically hazardous to allow the mind to wander thike that, but then again, he is one of the deepest thinkers I have ever known. Thinking about the what ifs and what could bes and what will bes can drive a man mad. My advice and guidance for living (mainly for being able to cope with the things I think about) is to live, laugh, and love no matter whats inside or out;)
  3. Mr. Nameless

Mr. Nameless New Member

I'm not sure if I should say thanks or not to that one......
  4. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

been thinkin bout this thread over the past few days... (I been listening to alot of 'mind grease' music lately. You know, mozart, bach, chopin, beethoven, etc.) I was wondering where exactly would NEAR and FAR fit in the scheme of things... I mean it makes perfect sense, that if inside and out should qualify as the 4th dimension, then for all intents and purposes, near and far would qualify as the 5th, or maybe its the other way around... Near and far being the 4th and inside and out being the 'FINAL' Dimension, which would be a better fit with your interpretation..??? Just a thought... Well, back to the 'mind grease'...Thinking truly is a dangerous game;)
  5. 308 at my gate

308 at my gate New Member

The 4th dimension will be the absence of time, as in eternity.
  6. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

Now theres a thought worth a pondering;) Thanks 308, now im gonna be up all night:rolleyes: