Its all about jobs jobs jobs.

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by cycloneman, Aug 5, 2011.

1. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

2. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

Ok mr bozo I want to know what you mean by jobs jobs jobs? You have been speaking that saying since the 2009. What do you mean? Are you talking about cashiers at Mc Donald’s? Are you talking about green jobs? I thought that we would be seeing windmills all over the countryside by now. I guess those evil corporations, millionaires and billionaire’s who make over 250K dollars a year are not cooperating hugh? Wonder why? And what about all those government jobs you created? Any of those people able to invest and hire people to do anything? What about the government? Is the government (sorry I meant the American people) able to invest anything in jobs? Oh that’s right you tried a trillion dollar stimulus and that didn’t work. HMMMM. I gotta say once you throw a trillion dollars at the problem and it still don’t fix it I guess you kind of look like an azz don’t you? Especially if you borrowed that money and told the American tax payer to pay it back for you. Well no actually you make the American tax payer feel like an azz. That’s special! Is there anything in David Plouff’s box of happy sayings that will make the tax payer unfeel that “I have been screwed feeling”?