1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

It's Frirangeday!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pistolenschutze, Mar 30, 2007.

1. . . . if I may borrow (steal ;) ) a bit of word construction from one of our more active members. :D :p

It was a hard decision, but I finally decided on my Colt 1911 Gold Cup, my 9mm Steyr, and my CZ-52 for pistols today, along with my SKS and Swiss K-31 for the rifle side of the range. So far, the weather looks nice though a bit cool. Two of my friends are supposed to meet me at the range for a full late morning and afternoon of punching holes in paper and blowing up clay pigeons in the berms. I love the smell of gunpowder in the morning. ;)
  2. catfish83861

catfish83861 Active Member

Well Pistol I wish you good shooting. Personally I am going to go over to the lake and see if some of the Crappie would like to join me for dinner ;) . Might goof up and catch a Pike or two also.:cool: The road crews are finally working on the roads so maybe it will not beat me to death going fishing. catfish