It's got to stop

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by 22WRF, Sep 28, 2009.

1. 22WRF

22WRF Well-Known Member

2. OBrien

OBrien New Member

I say let them access it. As soon as they check the box for illegal status we ship their buts back to where they came from.
  3. Mr. Nameless

Mr. Nameless New Member

But the liberals would call that entrapment and then just let them back in that very same hour.
  4. kingchip

kingchip New Member

I don't really see how it matters one way or the other. hussein is going to give them all amnesty before the '12 election anyway. His approval will be so low by then,he will need the amnesty numbers will to win by a landslide.
  5. OBrien

OBrien New Member

Sad but true.

Scary as hell but probably correct.
  6. walien

walien Former Guest

Are there any studies that would show the net cost of this? Would it cost more or could it actually save money as illegals now get free healthcare by going to the emergency room?

I'm not a big fan of illegal immigrants getting access to anything for free, but I'm also a pragmatist and a taxpayer. If this would save the health system money, potentially it could be an ok idea.

The bigger problem is that nobody wants to step up and hold companies accountable for hiring illegals. Once the jobs for illegals disappear, the problem will solve itself.
  7. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

O, to have General Eisenhower back at the helm !!!!!!!

He saw, he acted, illegals GONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)
  8. 45nut

45nut Active Member

+1