It's not a hate crime

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by ral357, Jan 5, 2017.

1. ral357

ral357 Well-Known Member

Four African American "youths" kidnap and torture white special needs boy, CNN trying to blame..........Trumpo_O

2. dbcooper

dbcooper Well-Known Member

30 years in prison for hate crime.
    lock them up !

3. grcsat

grcsat Well-Known Member

All I hear is excuses.
    To say something like it is Trump is the cause of something like this is sickening and stupid.
    If the tables were turned and it was four white boys doing the same thing , then there would be riots in the streets. But since they were black , the media is looking for what ever sad excuses to lessen the crime.
    It now appears that the media has now excepted THE DOUBLE STANDARD of the American culture.
    I hope the people involved with this crime rot in jail along with the people that are making excuses for this horrendous act.

Gun Geezer, AR guy, ms6852 and 9 others like this.
  4. Awtoman

Awtoman Well-Known Member

I see it as the emerging new narrative that is coming from the left. All the racial divide that has been growing in this country at an ever increasing rapid pace under obonehead will now be squarely placed on Donald Trump and his supporter's shoulders. EVERY black crime of note and in general will now be justified or at least excused because "Donald Trump and his followers are racist" and in reaction to the supposed and imagined "rise of White Nationalism."

Give me a ****ing break.

I wasn't raised in a racist household. I wish for all people to be equal, have equal opportunity, and to be treated equal.

But my entire adult life of 53 years, I and anyone who looks or thinks like I do have somehow been the ever increasing cause and excuse for of the ALL the bad behavior, problems, and failings of an entire sector of American society. It has been relatively subtle although steadily increasing for most of those years, but it is about to come out of subtlety. Mark my words.

I don't wish to think racially. But the left and what will be this justified new narrative they will push will make it harder, because you can't ignore the obvious. It is a necessary part of situational awareness whether you want it to be or not.

Some of the panelists in that video only half heartedly tried to dismiss the notion that this was really Donald Trump's fault. Wait 'till he's actually President. You will see a new version of crime statistics justified with this new narrative.

Tom

Last edited: Jan 5, 2017
    Gun Geezer, Twicepop, ms6852 and 8 others like this.
  5. rooter

rooter *VMBB Senior Chief Of Staff* Supporting Member

What a bunch of 0ne-sided violence...I watched this junk this morning..Crap...Chief

Gun Geezer, ms6852, joe45c and 6 others like this.
  6. crystalphoto

crystalphoto Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I watched a bit of it, and saw another reason I do not watch CNN... What a bunch of ... stuff.

Gun Geezer, joe45c, flboots and 6 others like this.
  7. jbmid1

jbmid1 Well-Known Member

Chicago's police chief finally relented and admitted that it is a hate crime.

Also heard today that Trump has contacted twinkletoes emmanuel
    and informed him that if he can't clean up Chicago, he(Trump) will make it happen.

Gun Geezer, ms6852, joe45c and 7 others like this.
  8. jbmid1

jbmid1 Well-Known Member

Confirmed that Trump did send that message by Twitter 3 days ago. That's people responded that, yes, we need more summer jobs programs, and more gun laws.

ms6852, flboots and firefighter1635 like this.
  9. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

The van they stole to get back to the city was taken 3 blocks from my house. The liberals have ruined this area.

Gun Geezer, ms6852, joe45c and 5 others like this.
  10. firefighter1635

firefighter1635 Well-Known Member

The only cure for this kind of behavior is a prescription written for .45ACP.

Gun Geezer, ms6852, zkovach and 6 others like this.
  11. jbmid1

jbmid1 Well-Known Member

Take 185 hrs of pb. Repeat if necessary.

joe45c likes this.
  12. jim brady

jim brady Well-Known Member

I think I'll just wait and *hold my breath* until/when these "youths" are convicted and sentenced for "hate crimes":rolleyes:.

If the scenario was four white "youths" kidnapping and torturing a "person of color" mentally challenged boy - there would be rioting in the streets, and the "Reverends" Al and Jesse would most certainly be howling about a "race crime". Prez Obozo would be thumping his chest in total indignation and calling for the U.S. Attorney General to investigate.

What a load of Bu... - "baloney".:mad:

13. flboots

flboots Well-Known Member

Those junior terrorist should have the same thing done to them in public and watch them start crying. As notice it was a special needs person as the thugs are to scared to take on a healthy adult. I say forget about prison. GET A ROPE. Besides its obamas fault.

Gun Geezer, jim brady, joe45c and 2 others like this.
  14. FreshP

FreshP Well-Known Member

15. SilasW

SilasW Well-Known Member

If a civil war takes place, it will be as a result of this kind of double standard being thrown in peoples faces. The "entitled" have become the criminals who delight in their claims of justification for this. Not enough to just commit the crime, which is horrible enough. They are brazen enough to post it on social media. There is no sentence too severe for them. But it's not hard to figure where they developed this mentality. Until this is dealt with on a large scale basis in the most severe manner it will continue to happen and only get worse. You can't fix stupid with a time out.

Gun Geezer, flboots, ms6852 and 2 others like this.