1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Its our women's fault they get attacked ..

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, May 31, 2011.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

http://www.news.com.au/national/lib...rne-sex-assaults/story-e6frfkvr-1226066393248

Libyan student jailed for string of sex attacks
    Man "found way women dressed arousing"
    Was "ill prepared to deal with cultural differences"
    A LIBYAN student who sexually assaulted seven girls and women in Melbourne has been jailed for more than five years.
    Almahde Ahmad Atagore, 28, had been in Australia only a month and was having trouble adapting to the Australian culture when he committed the attacks, a court heard.

Atagore, who is a Muslim, was upset and sexually aroused at the way women in Australia dressed and behaved, the Victorian County Court heard today.
    Between August and September last year Atagore, who was in Australia on a Libyan government scholarship, embarked on a string of sexual assaults over four days in Mentone and at Flinders Street railway station.
    His youngest victim was just 13.
    Sentencing Atagore, Judge Margaret Rizkalla said she accepted there was a link between the cultural issues, along with Atagore's depression, and the offences.

"It seems you were very ill prepared to deal with cultural differences," she said.
    Judge Rizkalla said the assaults required strong condemnation, as they occurred when the victims were simply walking in a public area.
    She jailed Atagore, who pleaded guilty to assault with intent to rape, committing an indecent act with a child under 16 and five counts of indecent assault, for five years and three months.
    Atagore must serve a minimum of three years in prison before being eligible for parole.
    The court heard Atagore, who has already served 259 days in custody, will likely be deported when he completes his sentence.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/national/lib...ts/story-e6frfkvr-1226066393248#ixzz1Nu6lZof7

its accepted now that muslim men cant deal with women wearing jeans and tee shirts ?? and so that is a mitigating fact ? he only got less than 6 months for each rape after all ...

then why do we bring them here ?

or is the colateral damage ok with those in government ?

its ok if our daughters and wives are raped ?

did the islamists come out and condem this animal? no they protested he could not get bail only ..

raping non muslim women is ok by them its not letting the muslim man go free thats their only concern..

got news for them ...

the times they are a changing ...
    Last edited: May 31, 2011
  2. Inthewind1976

Inthewind1976 Member

Well according to Sharia, the way I understand it, when you steal you get a hand chopped off. In this case, I know exactly what this piece of crap needs to have chopped off. Without anesthetic. And then deport him and his rag wearing head back to where he came from. Amen.
  3. bamajoey

bamajoey Well-Known Member

Personally I don't think he should have been jailed. Just cut all of his exterior plumbing off, blind him, and set him free. Then he wouldn't find the way girls dress arousing any more.
  4. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

i find it appalling that the beak ( judge) found his cultural issues acceptable as mitigating evidence , to get a lesser sentence, after all we hear from the head of the islamic association there is no cultural pre disposition for this so profiling would be useless and just be racist , but its a legal defense point ? here that only if the victim enticed the criminal , now how you dress it legally contributive to a act of violence against you ? in jeans and tee ?? creeping sharia ...

i find a culture that thinks the women folks of other cultures, as fair targets to rape as racist actually
  5. hunter29180

hunter29180 Well-Known Member

sounds like that Judge should have been one of his victims..bet the sentance would have been diffrent then..

and this goes to show even Muslims "spare the rod" really spoilt this idiot!!
  6. al45lc

al45lc Active Member

When I find I can't accept something in someones 'home', I leave. Because I can't accept whatever it is, does NOT give me free reign to do something even more unacceptable. That Judge is a total git. Makes one wonder as to the thought process these idiots have, doesn't it?
  7. ka64

ka64 Well-Known Member

Cut his Balls off and ship him back to Libya with Margaret.
  8. permafrost

permafrost Active Member

Just as an aside, Jack. What happens to them if convicted for rape in an Islamic country?
    Or is even a crime, since women are generally second class citizens there.
  9. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

I don't thinks it's a topic in the Muslim community.
    If you read the quran, and study the history of the 'prophet', you'll soon see he was a pedophile and a pervert.

Rape is in they eye of the beholder. The rapist is the 'beholder'. The victim has no say in the matter, as women are chattel in their twisted world.
  10. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

as with any PROPERTY CRIME IN ISLAM rape is misuse of another man property , often the woman is used goods and must be purchased ( married) or a rental paid to the man in charge of her as compensation ,

Islam has many forms of temporary marriages to allow prostitution and other stuff

rape is a property crime again another man in sharia , women do not have rights ..
  11. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

Forgive me Jack, as I'm not as learned as you in these matters.

What we have here, is a 'mans' rights being violated. Is that correct?

If the father of a 10 y/o daughter gets re-imbursed for his child, rape is ok. If the husband of said child bride is compensated, it's ok for another man to rape her.

So...
    Now we have a religion that promotes selling sex, as long as the owner of the slave is compensated?

Am I understanding that correctly?
  12. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

and why thats called a honour crime , its the mans honour thats damaged the woman dont come into it other than spoiled goods

sounds bad to us but thats how it is

same deal as , you break it you own it policy in stores ..

no difference .. and yes bob your 100% correct

thats why islam has 18 seperate forms of marriage

some are only for a few hours ( prostitution )

a few days ( mistress's)

a few weeks to a few years ( paying off debts to your neighbour by renting out your daughter)

now recently you'll may have seen where i posted about the guy in the middle east charged with raping another guys goat and as punishment was forced to marry and pay a dowery , thats legal too only islam has ways to marry , have sex and get clean from relationships with ANIMALS and DEAD THINGS, including dead people and animals .. its all there in writing ..

all very common in islam ..
  13. phil-this

phil-this New Member

Makes me wonder how the Islamic community might feel about a male protestant raping a Muslim woman. Would that still be the same or would it change as the offender would be considered an infidel? I say stick him in jail so he can see what all those women/girls felt like. He can get raped. Then who is the victim, him or the other guy who calls him his bi#$@?
  14. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

Infidel is automatic death. Then they would kill the woman as well, as she's now 'dirty'. Nice eh?:mad::mad::mad: