It's the Gun.

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Haligan, Apr 8, 2012.

1. Haligan

Haligan Well-Known Member

2. MSGT-R

MSGT-R Active Member

Do not forget that his opinion is colored by the shooting death of his son a few years back.
  3. 45nut

45nut Active Member

Dang it Haligan, you beat me by mere minutes.

“We’ve got to get the gun out of the hands of people who are supposed to be on neighborhood watch,” said Mr. Cosby, whose remarks were the first he has made publicly about the case.

“Without a gun, I don’t see Mr. Zimmerman approaching Trayvon by himself,” Mr. Cosby explained. “The power-of-the-gun mentality had him unafraid to confront someone. Even police call for backup in similar situations.

So how does he propose the neighborhood watch people protect themselves...........oh, that's right...... that's what the po po are for. Bulsh, come and take it funny man.
  4. Haligan

Haligan Well-Known Member

LOL. Well even though I like Infowars.com the best. The first thing I check is always The Drudge Report. I guess you saw it on Drudge, as well?
  5. steve4102

steve4102 Former Guest

Here-here, I second!
  6. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I think it depends on the area you live in. If the bad guys are armed neighborhood watch people should be armed. How can we expect some one to look out for the neighborhood if they are going to be killed.

In my area you will be arrested if you are caught armed. We have no rights to protect yourself let alone your neighborhood. They keep the crime rates low by not reporting half the crimes really going on. If the citizens knew how bad it really is they would demand the right to carry guns.
  7. armoredman

armoredman New Member

Sorry, Mr Cosby, but I will no longer buy things you sell. Your mind is clouded.
  8. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

LMAO, when did Bill Cosby become a psychologist? He knows what I am thinking? I carry a gun because I mean to protect myself and take responsibility for my safety.

All I have to say in response to him is "come get it."