It's truly amazing; our enemies... The don't want to talk facts!!

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by ponycar17, Feb 7, 2010.

1. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

Instead, they want to talk controversy or how stupid we are. It begs the question; have they ever had a good factual discussion? Why do they preclude fact and pretend that it doesn't exist? (I think I know why...) :D
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2010
  2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Can you define "enemies" ??

theres a few out there

both foreign and domestic

all are good a BS in one form or another so the statement is a little ambiguous

sorry no disrespect intended

i'm a aussie, you gotta explain stuff eh

cheers

jack
  3. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

Oh, I was having a discussion on another message format and could not believe that no one would discuss fact but instead say, "you're stupid." It sounds like an elementary school yard fight. It seems to be the trend in attacking anyone who is not of the 'progressive/elitist/liberal' mindset. It's amazing...
  4. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Ponycar

dont stress it

its how things are,

elitists dont want facts they want stories with happy endings

thier way only though

facts are they want control

they want to have a hold OVER the rest

they want only thier own kind running the show and the rest like you and me wont get a say, wont get a choice

eat consume and die thats all they want from us

when you confront them with facts this scares them so they respond as you stated

thats normal

its how a one sided argument goes

forget them
    forget thier forum
    stick here where folks can disagree
    where discussion is encouraged
    where choice is your own

its what real democracy is, not the sham some try to push as democracy down our throats then abuse us when we wont swallow

like your presidents responce when the US people didnt swallow his mandatory death sentance for sick folks he called health carre reform

saying you where all stupid.

you can see where he is

here with the folks that are here you have a choice to say ,

some may disagree but they'll defend your right to say it..

cheers

jack
  5. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Now now, why would you ever expect liberals to bother with facts? I mean, it's so much easier to just sit in front of the TV and learn what opinion they should hold, along with all the "facts" to support it. It's much easier for liberals to just follow the Borg Queen.....er, I mean Obama, and be part of the collective instead of thinking for themselves.:p:p Lemmings they are! Lemmings, I say!

Now, let us all partake of the tasty Barry-flavored Kenyan Kool-Aid and pray to our new lord and messiah, The Great Hussein, King-Emperor Barack I, His Great Awesomeness and All-Knowing Teleprompter!.:D:D
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2010