ittie bittie virus?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Crpdeth, Nov 12, 2007.

1. Crpdeth

Crpdeth Active Member

How in the hell can a virus be passed from a little 30Lb curly haired girl to a full grown man and put his butt in the bed for 22 hours straight?

Seriously! It makes no sense...You take a little bitty body like hers and the virus has to be small right? Aside from the fact that it didn't effect her half as bad as it has me. How does that work?

Anyway...I'm back. :D

My brother said I look like "a shell of a man" while laughing at me knowing I wasn't going to punch him...Well, not today anyway, but at least I'm out of bed now. :D

Crpdeth
  2. glocknut

glocknut New Member

Well, basicly.... she's tougher than you!!!!!! :D:D:D:D You're an old man now and she is the future....? :D:D:D:D
    You might just as well lay down and die because its all over.... :D:D:D:D
    snicker snicker.....

mike
    gn
  3. Donny, I've been down and out with something since yesterday morning. It feels like the flu, but whatever its is, I've already lost three or four pounds and feel like death warmed over. I doubt I will even be able to teach my class this evening. This is the first time I've been sick in at least two years.
  4. polishshooter

polishshooter Active Member

If you don't make it, PS, can I have your Mosin Nagant, your 1911 and your K-31? If not I promise to make the widow a fair offer....:D

She can keep the mausers and the Glock though...:D:):):cool:

And actually, Crp, I think it has something to do with the same reason baby rattlers are more dangerous than adult ones...they give you ALL their venom at once instead of saving some for other possible bites that may be needed soon...

Seriously, I hope you guys are done kneeling to the "Porcelain Goddess" soon and are back to your "chipper" selves!
  5. Polish, did your wife get the offer I made for your Model 97 right after your recent "cardio-vascular accident?" I was just wondering . . . . :p Honest, I would have sent flowers too . . . not attended the funeral mass, they're much too long and boring, but I would have sent flowers! Safeway was having a nice sale on daises. :cool: :D
  6. catfish83861

catfish83861 Active Member

You guys are terrible. I ain't about to let any one know if I get sick. Heck they might be out here proposing to my wife before I checked out he other side. :eek: Personally I am going to be nice (for a change) and just wish all get better soon. High wind predicted for today are here. 45 to 50 mile gusts. Think I will just get a glass of Iced Tea and watch Fox.:D catfish
  7. southernshooter

southernshooter New Member

That's nice of you Polish you gonna let her keep the real guns, and get rid of those outdated cruches and bricks for her :p:p:p
  8. polishshooter

And Southern, to think I once considered you a FRIEND....:cool:

And I was even going to leave his SKS for YOU too...:cool:;):p
  9. Bruce FLinch

Bruce FLinch New Member

I concur! Plus children can be evil, they are training to be teenagers. :D
    Glad you're improving, Donny
    Take it easy & get your strength back, before getting back into the Ring w/ Mattison! :D
  10. glocknut

glocknut New Member

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

We still like you polish, even though you are misguided..... :D:D:D;)

mike
    gn
  11. 358 winchester

358 winchester *TFF Admin Staff*

I am like catfish on this one I AIN'T TELLING Y'ALL I'M SICK
    I may recover and don't want to have to hunt y'all down to get my toys back:eek::D
    Hope you all feel better
  12. rosierita

rosierita Active Member

i'm glad you're feeling better donny! viruses are rough.:(
  13. polishshooter

And remember. like my nurses in rehab have taught me, wash your hands with anti-bacterial hand disinfectant at least once every 30 seconds to avoid passing your germs ON.....:cool::eek:
  14. Gabob

Gabob Well-Known Member

I once sent a doctor friend a funeral wreath to his hospital room after he had surgery

Some folks just don't appreciate thoughtfulness
    :rolleyes:
  15. No, not misguide, Glock, just WRONG! :eek::D