I'VE BEEN FIRED.....I'VE BEEN FIRED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by glocknut, Oct 31, 2006.

1. glocknut

glocknut New Member

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE
    HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

Oh....oh....give me a second and i'll stop laughing..... :D :D :D :D :D :D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......

What a day!!! :D :rolleyes:

mike
    gn
  2. Tony Mig

Tony Mig New Member

Can I assume getting fired was a "good" thing......????:confused:
  3. glocknut

glocknut New Member

Please note the "extreme" laughter in my previous post..... :D

Yeah, i guess its a good thing. The last month has been really bad. Its now over and life can begin again. Although that "adventure" I've been dreaming about looks a whole lot more ominous now that i'm
    face to face with it..... :rolleyes:

mike
    gn
  4. glocknut

glocknut New Member

although, i will admit...i think i'm actually in shock a litte bit. 14 1/2 years is....excuse me...WAS a big part of my life.

Now i get to see if my theorys about life were correct...

mike
    gn
  5. Tony Mig

Tony Mig New Member

Well then....congratulations Glocknut, enjoy your unemployment.....;)
  6. SouthernMoss

SouthernMoss *Admin Tech Staff*

A little giddy, are we? :D
  7. Pat Hurley

Pat Hurley Former Guest

It's not customary to be so gleeful at the termination of ones employment. What gives?

Come to Florida - I'll put you to work (minus the Glock, however ;) )

Pat Hurley
  8. JohnK3

JohnK3 New Member

It's time to go out and celebrate!

Go buy yourself a 1911! [grin]
  9. johnston3407

johnston3407 New Member

The Lord works in mysterious ways.
  10. Ya know, Mike, from all your posts over the last year it has always seemed to me that deep down you weren't happy where you were and with what you were doing. Now you have the chance to change things for the better. Best of luck in your new endeavors.
  11. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

Now you can come on out here and drive school bus with me until you decide what you want to be when you grow up. :D

(We pay during training and ALWAYS need good drivers.)

Pops
  12. Huck Finn

Huck Finn Member

Mike,
    Good things often come from changes. I have no doubt that you'll land on your feet. Enjoy your well earned time off for a while. I hope good things are in your near future.
  13. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

Be carefull what you pray for, or not
  14. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

Take your time so that you make a good choice.

Let SoMo and me know if we can help in any way.
  15. durk

durk New Member

I think he has a kimber 1911.
  16. southernshooter

southernshooter New Member

Their is always the oil rigs and refinerys on the Gulf Coast 4-10's aint bad that is 3 days for the range
  17. berto64

berto64 Active Member

How soon do you have to clear outta your place at the quarry?

Best wishes my friend and good luck.....! I was gonna write that in French but we all know how useless the frogs are!
  18. glocknut

glocknut New Member

YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Unemployment won't last long....

Abusive language, chewing me out because his new rock splitter won't split rocks that are way to big for it... Dumping ALL THE MSHA PAPERWORK on ME, which i've never seen or done before and do not fully understand. I've got 12 binders with forms for this, forms for that. quarterly reports to the Federal Govt for extraction rates and on and on. Only 2 books of the 12 have i dealt with before. The Hazard Communication book, and the safety training book. I think that is all that i should have to deal with, especially since the two guys he sent over for me to train act like absolute children and i have my hands full keeping them out of trouble. Seriously, they're goof offs. I have to repeat everything i tell them at least 4 or 5 times before they start to remember....
    I'll admit that I'm wacky. I like to do goofy things....both on the internet and in public. It just kills me to see the reaction to flatulence in public. But in that quarry it has to be all business. That place is dangerous. Period.
    What bothered me really bad was that these central americans he sent over to work for me would'nt listen to me half the time because they knew i could'nt fire them, and on the Mine ID doccumentation I am listed at a higher responsibility level than the boss. I suspect that my former boss set it up that way on purpose to attempt to shield himself from liability. I suspect anyway... and that has been eating at me ever since i read the doccument.

been there done that. Hope i don't have to sell it.....

Grow up?!!!! Ha...Never i tell you....never!!!! :D

Thanks Huck :)

Thank you Somo and Marlin.

Might be beyond my physical abilities at the moment. I still have a knee that is bad and i'm starting to see signs of the other going the same way. At some point i may need to figure out a way to resolve that issue....
    For now i think equiptment operation is my best bet until i get a way figured out how to fix it....not to mention the recovery time is abominable. I know a guy who had it done and it was 2 1/2 years before things were back to normal...... :rolleyes: ouch.

Now..... :D
  19. lead

lead Active Member

You've got marketable skills. I'm sure that things will work out for you. Best of luck to you.
  20. xxxxxxl

xxxxxxl New Member

Glocknut,

Congratulations! I pray that they fire me everyday so that I can make my move back to Texas even faster. I moved up here to take over for a retiring VP. Since I have taken over the operations and technical departments and now carry the bulk of the work and stress load he has decided to stay, I guess I made life way to easy for him. He is now enjoying a 6 figure income "working retirement". These 100 hour weeks are killing me and I don't see things getting any better. I am at a point that either I lose the job or my family. I am choosing to lose the job.