1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

I've been lurking a lib forum

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by musclehead, Jul 22, 2012.

1. musclehead

musclehead New Member

reading statements that would make your head explode, give you eye cramps and other painful things.

some of the gems I've seen;

rights come from government not God. (can't argue with someone that dumb)

we have the lowest tax rates in 50 years ( I know they would like to forget about Reagen, but he lowered the top rate from 70% to 28%)

one fellow accused the conservatives for 'running the printing presses and pushing up our debt' (wow)

I'll get some more pearls of wisdom after I run to the store.
    I haven't been around much, I work way too much lately.

here's the link
    http://liberalforum.org/liberalforum/index.php?/forum/44-no-holds-barred-political-forum/
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2012
  2. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I went to the site to take a look. Heavy on the gay love stuff but some surprised me.

They seemed pro gun rights for the most part. Defending the 2nd amendment.

They were very raciest.

I couldn't stay long as all that gay love stuff was getting me sick.
  3. musclehead

musclehead New Member

it's hard to stomach but I like to see how whacko they can get.

pretty whacked!!!
  4. gvw3

The pro gun stance on this forum real surprised me. The rest of the post didn't. What I did see was the liberals think they are so much better and smarter than the rest of us.
  5. NRA_guy

NRA_guy Member

No one should be surprised that liberals are racist.

They live in their ivory towers with high fences and security systems.

The ONLY interaction most liberals have with members of other races is at work, where members of other races are just like themselves.

The truth is that liberals don't like (or trust) ANYBODY or any race---except their buddy liberals.
  6. Zhurh

Zhurh Active Member

Oh my.

I hold my rants at liberals to arguing with the tourists that come to Alaska. Last night, I saw this trk with Calif plates pulling an Airstream (they ain't cheap). I stopped on our dirt road and chatted with this guy for 5 minutes. He had been over Dawson at the music festival and left, too many cops he said. I thought, now that sounds like my kind of guy, until he said he didn't hunt, and he wanted dope legalized. I told him if I caught my kid smoking dope (like I did at 15) I'd half kill him, ha ha. Anyway. when I told this White guy we didn't have any of Holder's people within 300 miles of where he was at, he gave me a funny look and drove away. I guess those guys from San Diego Calif aren't proud to know what color they are. Nutty world ain't it.
  7. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Is this the first real interaction with the liberal mindset? These people are lunatics. They are dangerous and should be considered as such.
  8. firefighter1635

firefighter1635 Well-Known Member

I went to that site to investigate for myself, stayed quite awhile too. It hurt my eyes to the point I thought they'd start bleeding. I actually feel bad for staying so long as it's time i'll never get back and made me feel dumber. I got the same feeling as Double D.

9. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

Be careful, guys -
    Don't get any on you; that stuff is contageous.

And wash your hands afterward!
  10. 22WRF

22WRF Well-Known Member

They are just product of Government schools:eek:
  11. 76Highboy

76Highboy Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I'm sorry guys, but I just could not do it. I went there, saw the name on the header, looked at the thread titles, and left. These people need to all take a vacation to California when the big one hits so they can just shove off. I hate them. They are a disease and need to go away. FACT!!!
  12. gvw3

I can understand that Highboy

What I can't stand about liberals is their condescending attitudes. They have all the answers and no one but they know anything. You could see that attitude on this forum.
  13. 76Highboy

76Highboy Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Even worse is their way of thinking does not add up. They will say things like "Guns kill people", but when you try to reason to them that guns also save lives it does not register. They are the first to say we need to analyze criminals but they don't believe in capital punishment. Instead they believe the criminal should be institutionalized and gun owners should be prosecuted nationwide. They are screwed in the head.
  14. Twicepop

Twicepop Well-Known Member

I didn't go to the web-site (I just finished eating), but I can believe the racist part. I use to work in a Union shop, and most of the ones the professed the strongest affinity to the Democrat party, were the worst racists of the bunch.

those who beat their guns into plowshares, will plow for those who didn't
  15. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

This sums it up quite nicely.

Libs will ban you from there site lickity split vs how sites like this one deals em.
    From what I've seen most libs are given a chance and most don't last long.
    Look at HuckFinn, long time member and lib.

[​IMG]