Iver and Johnson PIstol

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by mojorisn71, Jun 10, 2010.

1. mojorisn71

mojorisn71 New Member

I've got an iver and johnson pistol that i'd like to know the value of. It appears to have black plastic or bakelite grips, is in good condition and has the following information on it;

On the top of the barrel it reads:Iver Johnsons Arms & Cycle Works Fitchburg Mass, USA. Underneath the trigger it's got the serial number 52364. Looks the holster is original as well. That's about all i know about this pistol, as i'm not a pistol collector. Any ideas on what it's worth, and where to sell such an item?

Thanks for the info!
  2. RJay

RJay Well-Known Member

Remove the left grip and post the serial number along with a photo. Sorry that's about the only way to receive valid information. Mr. Goforth is an recognized expert on Iver Johnson's but even as knowledgeable as he is, He doesn't have a crystal ball. Also using the search features, type in Iver Johnson and read some of the posts. It will give you a very good ideal of what information is needed.:)