iver johnson 22cal.semi auto rifle

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by lewishriverman, Jun 8, 2010.

1. lewishriverman

lewishriverman New Member

I been looking high and low for a clip/magazine for this rifle.it is a semi auto Iver Johnson 22 cal..i hope im doing this right as I am a new member.the rifle has this s#004152 with no model # is this an older gun can you teel me or a rep of one,as i said this is the only #s on it..Id like to konw some kind of value also.Thanks
  2. b.goforth

b.goforth New Member

try the internet auction sites. for a while these magazine were hard to find but now they do turn up often at the auction sites and used parts dealers like numrich. expect to pay a semi-high price.

there were two models available the Trailblazer imported from canada and the 22 m1 carbine imported from germany. the easiest to find seem to be for the Trailblazer.

bill
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2010