1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Iver johnson .32 revolver in original box

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by kporter783, Dec 5, 2009.

1. kporter783

kporter783 New Member

how can I get an idea of the value of this gun owned by my grandfather?
    Also, I see all the patent numbers on the top of the barrel but can't seem to find a serial number. I would like to get ammo and fire this at a range.
  2. b.goforth

b.goforth New Member

post a picture and the serial number found under the left grip panel on the left side. the fact your do not see a serial number on the bottom of the trigger guard usually means this is a first or second model manufactured before 1904. all first and second model were manufactured for black powder cartridge pressure and should not be fired with modern ammo.
    bill