Iver Johnson 380 Pony

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by jb4249, Apr 22, 2011.

1. jb4249

jb4249 New Member

I have a couple of Iver Johnson pony's, a 380 semi-auto based ont he 1911. I am having feed problems in one of them. It appears that the extractor, purchased from Numrich, is small and not as massive as the one that works. The part that grabs the shell rim is smalled and not as stout looking. Any idea where I can get another extractor?
    Thansk, Ted
    jb4249
  2. RJay

RJay Active Member

I believe the Pony is based on the Spanish Star Model D. Iver Johnson is gone, Star is gone. I believe about the only place other than Numrich is from a parts gun. You can try Bob's Gun Parts, Jacks First, and Hoosier Gun Works, At one time I had the address for parts from Spain but alas, it, like my good looks, has vanished.