1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Iver Johnson 7 shot 22 caliber Parts

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by StephenCD, May 18, 2012.

1. StephenCD

StephenCD New Member

Does anyone have a good idea where parts can be found for an "Iver Johnson, small frame "old model" brake top? I've tried a number of different places but can't find what I need. I kinda sorta broke the "Hammer Spring"(?) located in the grip while cleaning the pistol and need to replace it.

Thank you
  2. hrf

hrf Well-Known Member

3. StephenCD

StephenCD New Member

Thats the one I had already ordered thinking it might work but it's more than a 1/4 inch too short.

I'll have to ask around and see if we even have a gunsmith in town. None listed in the phone book.
  4. StephenCD

StephenCD New Member

Will try contacting numrish on Monday and see what they say. Thanks a bunch for the assist