Iver Johnson Cadet

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by MikeH121, Aug 20, 2012.

1. MikeH121

MikeH121 New Member

Just picked up an Iver Johnson 38 Special Cadet. No box or paperwork but the gun is like new no wear marks no scapes or scratches.

Blued, 5 shot adj front sight 38 Special stamped on the side of the barrel. It has at least been fired once. I put in a blank 38 special and cycled through, it went bang. :D

75 bucks in a gun shop.
  2. whymememe

whymememe Former Guest

Welcome to the forum Mike. Sounds like you got a pretty good deal on the Iver Johnson 38 Special Cadet. I saw one on youtube. It looks compact and would make a good concealed carry firearm. I have a Star BM9 and a Ruger 22/45 slabside Bull Barrel. I have just recently taken up the hobby. I was trained with various military weapons some 40 years ago. You been around firearms much? You will find some real experts here so enjoy the visit. I been kind of living here the last few days because it's raining all the time here in FEMA Region IV.