IVER JOHNSON PISTOL

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by msnyder, Apr 19, 2011.

1. msnyder

msnyder New Member

Apr 19, 2011
    I have got an Iver Johnson pistol and need some info on it . it has a 6'' barrel i think it is a 32 cal. and the serial number starts with a ( p ) could anyone tell me about what year it was made

2. fuzebox40

fuzebox40 Active Member

Mar 29, 2010
    Apple Valley, Ca.
    Welcome to TFF. Normaly more detail would be needed but in your case that letter code was used only for the .32 s&w cal. 1906 Second Model, Fifth Variation: "Small Frame Safety Automatic Hammer Revolver". Designed for black powder cartridges. Standard was a nickle finish with 3" barrel and hard rubber grips. Blueing was optional as was different barrel lengths and different grips.