Iver Johnson Revolver

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by Wild Willie 60, Nov 1, 2012.

1. Wild Willie 60

Wild Willie 60 New Member

I found in my Grandfather stuff a Iver Johnson Arms and Cycle Works Revolver Ser#H14619 under Left Grip no where else on gun it has 3" Barrel, Cylinder is 15/16 Long, Front hole of cylinder is .300, Hammerless, Top Brake, Thumb Latch both Sides, Shell extractor lifts shell when opened, 5 Shot, would like to know all I can about this piece of History can you help?
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2012
  2. hrf

hrf Well-Known Member

Welcome to TFF.

It's best to post photos to confirm ID's but you apparently have a black powder small frame .32 S&W caliber hammerless model made in 1903.