Iver Johnson Target Sealed 8 value?

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by GD1656, Nov 19, 2012.

1. GD1656

GD1656 New Member

I have an IJ target sealed 8 with 6" barrel,in the original box with cards and cleaning brush and "L" shaped tool. On the box is a store label for $ 22.34. The gun has a round barrel,walnut grips. It has a grease like coating on metal surfaces.I would guess 95 + % condition.Just wondering what it would be worth ,since i dont want to keep it Thanks Paul
  2. RJay

RJay Active Member

These usually sale from 75 to 150, seeing how it is still in the box and in very good condition , maybe 200, even 225. But really need pictures to confirm condition, one mans good is another mans yuck. Others may have a more current valid value.